MonaLisa Introduction

Monalisa Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 6th Jun, 2006 - 5:23pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Matrix RPG
Post Date: 6th Jun, 2006 - 5:09pm / Post ID: #

MonaLisa Introduction
A Friend

MonaLisa Introduction

Hello everyone! My name is Christy and I joined to participate in Matrix RPGs.

I am in a long-distance romance, so I spend a lot of time on the computer talking to my honey. When I'm not on the computer, I work a full-time job, go to school full-time and am majoring in Archaeology with a minor in French. I also am in choir an might end up being a music minor -- who knows?

I have done a little bit of traveling -- I went to Israel last year for a week and a half, and I would like Israel/ the Middle East to be my expertise in said major. I plan to go to on in school and get my PhD.

Hope that gave everyone a little bit of information and hope I'll make some friends here!

Message Edited!
Persephone: removed excess smilies.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 6th Jun, 2006 - 5:21pm / Post ID: #

Introduction MonaLisa

Greetings Role-Playing Gamer

I trust you are excited and ready to become an RPG player here. A lot of questions you may have can be found on our RPG Page. You may also find the following links will guide you towards becoming integrated here:

Read --> Posting Policy | See All Boards | Site Map | FAQ

Post Date: 6th Jun, 2006 - 5:23pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,031
Flag Posts: 51,688
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,589.83 FP
Charm: 394

MonaLisa Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Welcome, I am glad you have an interest in the Plugged RPG we have here, but I am not sure if you understand that this RPG requires an Upgrade (a small donation) in order to participate? See the Comparison page or the RPG page to see which RPGs are free and which require an Upgrade.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!

> TOPIC: MonaLisa Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,