Fezzod Introduction

Fezzod Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 9th Jun, 2006 - 2:27am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

RPG
Post Date: 8th Jun, 2006 - 2:21pm / Post ID: #

Fezzod Introduction
A Friend

Fezzod Introduction

Alright, a short post about myself? I'm eighteen, Male, I live in Ohio. Typical geek, gamer, roleplayer for nine years. I came to the board becasue the last RP board I was on sunk, so I'm looking for a new board to migrate to. I guess that's all I have to say for a general introduction, I look foward to seeing what this place is like.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 8th Jun, 2006 - 2:24pm / Post ID: #

Introduction Fezzod

Welcome Future RPGer

We are glad that you have taken the time to register. To become an RPGer here is very simple. You can find all the details within our RPG Page. You may also find the following links of help to you:

Read --> Posting Policy | See All Boards | Site Map | FAQ

Post Date: 9th Jun, 2006 - 2:27am / Post ID: #

Diamond + Chief
[?] CPosts: 5,097
Flag Posts: 7,087
Avg: 0.9 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 24.2%
[+] Gain: 1,203.00 FP
Charm: 301

Fezzod Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Hey, Fezzod, welcome to the Forum! Well, you joined at 7:11 a.m., posted your intro at 7:21 a.m., and promptly left. If you really want to join the RPG, you're going to have to put forth a little more effort. smile.gif Hope to see you around the boards.

Welcome, and Enjoy!
Roz

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Conservative
Tenet: LDS (Mormon) | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Sixty Something | Joined: Reg. 28th Jun, 2003 - 12:34pm
Signature: Don't miss out on a blessing because it's not packaged the way you expect.

> TOPIC: Fezzod Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,