Cooking With Fish And Fish Recipes.

Cooking Fish Fish Recipes - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 11th Jun, 2006 - 6:49pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

9th Jun, 2006 - 12:01pm / Post ID: #

My Husband and I like to cook a lot of fish, especially on the barbeque.

One of the favorite fish that we have found that we like is the Snapper fish.We buy it ready cleaned.

My Husband slices it down the side, and stuffs it with red and yellow peppers and onion, it then gets wrapped in tin foil, and put on the bbq.

The way that the peppers and onions cooks to being soft, really enhances the flavor of the fish.

Has anyone got any fish recipes that they'd like to share?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 11th Jun, 2006 - 6:40pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Recipes Fish Fish Cooking

That sounds so good! We eat allot of fish also, its so good for you.

We like to eat allot of white fish and trout since its so much cheaper that others like snapper. But my favorite is Salmon.

I like to make garlic crusted trout. Basically you smother it in fresh ground garlic and then bake it. You have to blacken it under high temperature first then bake it a few minutes on a lower temperature.

11th Jun, 2006 - 6:49pm / Post ID: #

Cooking With Fish And Fish Recipes. Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

Hi Konquererz, you have just made my husband's day with that suggestion.
Both fish and garlic come into his top 5 foods, so he is sitting here with a big grin on his face when I read out your recipe to him.

He'll be straight off to the fish shop tomorrow, to get some to cook for his tea!
We appreciate the suggestion, thanks.

> TOPIC: Cooking With Fish And Fish Recipes.

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,