Coming Home To Die

Coming Home Die - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 13th Jun, 2006 - 1:54am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

After fighting for your country
Post Date: 12th Jun, 2006 - 11:52am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Coming Home To Die

SAILOR HOME ON LEAVE KILLED BY CARJACKER

A Navy chief petty officer home on leave from the Middle East was shot and killed by a carjacker three days before he was to report back for duty.
Ref. https://www.cnn.com/2006/US/06/11/killed.on...e.ap/index.html

Sponsored Links:
12th Jun, 2006 - 10:23pm / Post ID: #

Die Home Coming

This is really so very sad, his family had probably prepared themselves for his death whilst defending his country, but you don't expect to get murdered on your driveway for your vehicle.

My heart goes out to his family, and also his baby who will now have to grow up without ever having known a Daddy.

Unfortunately, carjacking seems to be the 'in thing' with criminals at the moment, and sadly that leaves most of us at risk from these heartless thugs and murderers.

International Level: Activist / Political Participation: 29 ActivistPoliticianActivist 2.9%

13th Jun, 2006 - 1:54am / Post ID: #

Coming Home To Die History & Civil Business Politics

I'm just speechless. I can't imagine this family's heartache. I pray they can find peace, somehow.

International Level: Ambassador / Political Participation: 595 ActivistPoliticianAmbassador 59.5%

> TOPIC: Coming Home To Die

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,