Inmate Gives Birth On The Toilet

Inmate Birth Toilet - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 14th Jun, 2006 - 3:15am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 13th Jun, 2006 - 9:20pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Inmate Gives Birth On The Toilet

Inmate Gives Birth on the Toilet

SANTA BARBARA, Calif. - A recently incarcerated inmate who claims she was unaware she was pregnant gave birth in her cell to a baby boy, authorities said Friday. Leticia Cisneros, 35, was sitting on the toilet Wednesday, suffering from what she thought were cramps, when she gave birth, said a Sheriff's Department statement. Another inmate came to her aid and took the baby.
Ref. https://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060610/ap_on_fe_st/inmate_birth

Sponsored Links:
13th Jun, 2006 - 10:07pm / Post ID: #

Toilet The Birth Inmate

Wow, I am shocked. Was she overweight? I just do not understand how she did not know (and nobody else noticed it) that she was pregnant. I am glad the baby is fine.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 1089 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

14th Jun, 2006 - 3:06am / Post ID: #

Inmate Gives Birth On The Toilet History & Civil Business Politics

If it were not for the quick action of the deputy, nurse and other inmate in providing aid for the child, he "would likely not have survived," the statement said.
I wonder why not? Is this "inmate" so incapable, or just indifferent to the child.

I have a very hard time believing that she didn't know she was pregnant. How do you not feel the kicking and hiccups? Odd story.

International Level: Ambassador / Political Participation: 595 ActivistPoliticianAmbassador 59.5%

14th Jun, 2006 - 3:15am / Post ID: #

Toilet The Birth Inmate

I wonder why not? Is this "inmate" so incapable, or just indifferent to the child

I think they are talking about the actual delivery. Since she was in the toilet (and I suppose in shock) then thanks to the other inmate who probably hold the baby right away before he/she falls down and acted quickly is what they are referring to in the article.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 1089 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

> TOPIC: Inmate Gives Birth On The Toilet

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,