Honda

Honda - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 3rd May, 2011 - 11:29pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Honda Recall
Post Date: 14th Jun, 2006 - 11:27am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Honda

Honda Recall

TOKYO (AP) Honda Motor Co. Is recalling more than 561,000 vehicles over faulty parts in starting engine.
Ref. Yahoo Alert

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 27th Jun, 2006 - 9:03pm / Post ID: #

Honda
A Friend

Honda

I guess its better than a recall for faulty tires or faulty breaks. But five hundred thousand cars being recalled is quite and undertaking. What gets me is how this type of thing is not found earlier by the testers. Should they be testing more or is this just something that is bound to happen?

28th Jun, 2006 - 2:32am / Post ID: #

Honda Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

In cases such as this I am very impressed that they would actually place the recall under such a large scale rather than just warranty those who experienced the problem. I have found that to be more of the pattern with many Ford and Chevrolet recalls. As Konquerez mentioned that these things might have possibly been discovered earlier in testing but I have to remind everyone that many recalls are oversights rather than lack of testing. Laboratory testing can only go to a certain point before you have to take into consideration the effects of the human factor. Every day use is not something that can be tested in a lab test simply because of the age factor regardless of how much testing is done.

Post Date: 31st Jul, 2009 - 9:29pm / Post ID: #

Honda

More Recalls

Honda Recalls 440,000 Cars Over Potentially Fatal Airbag Problem [2:51 p.m. ET] Ref. ABC News

Post Date: 1st Aug, 2009 - 3:54pm / Post ID: #

Honda
A Friend

Honda

Now a fatal airbag problem is a good reason to have a recall. I know I would want that corrected as soon as possible.

Post Date: 30th Jan, 2010 - 10:52am / Post ID: #

Honda

Honda recalls cars in fire danger

Honda recalls 646,000 cars globally to fix a switch defect that could, in some cases, cause a fire inside the vehicle. Ref. Source 7

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 10th Feb, 2010 - 1:10pm / Post ID: #

Honda

Honda issues global airbag recall

Honda heaps more woe on Japanese carmakers by extending an existing airbag safety recall by 437,700 cars worldwide. Ref. Source 5

Post Date: 3rd May, 2011 - 11:29pm / Post ID: #

Honda Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews

Honda to cut production of new Civic, other models

Honda Motor warned US dealers Monday that it will run short of popular models such as the Civic compact later this year because of parts shortages caused by Japan's earthquake. Ref. Source 5

Honda
Honda (Hover)

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Honda

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,