Kentucky Fried Chicken - KFC

Kentucky Fried Chicken Kfc - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 11th Sep, 2012 - 1:57pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
KFC
KFC - Finger Lickin Good
Post Date: 14th Jun, 2006 - 11:54am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Ketucky Fried Chicken

KFC GETS BURNED FOR USING UNHEALTHY FAT

A U.S. Consumer group sued the operator of the KFC fried chicken restaurant chain on Tuesday to try and force it to stop it from frying foods in an artery-clogging fat.
Ref. https://www.cnn.com/money/2006/06/13/news/c....reut/index.htm

Kentucky Fried Chicken - KFC (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 14th Jun, 2006 - 6:36pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

KFC Chicken Fried Kentucky

This is the silliest thing I have ever heard? Has anyone ever really thought that KFC was anything but unhealthy for you? Fried foods are inherently bad for you. Thats as bad as suing for getting fat, stop eating it!

15th Jun, 2006 - 12:31pm / Post ID: #

Kentucky Fried Chicken - KFC Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

I agree with Konquererz. This is even worse than the lawsuits that have been brought against other fast-food restaurants like McDonalds. None of them ever advertised they were healthy; they are simply fast, cheap and convenient alternatives. For anyone who has ever been to a KFC, they know that as soon as you pick up a piece of chicken, your fingers are immediately covered with oil and grease, even before you bite into it. That my friends, is not the definition of healthy eating.

15th Jun, 2006 - 10:29pm / Post ID: #

I don't know why KFC are getting targeted in this way. In my opinion, all the fast food chains are all as guilty of serving up unhealthy food as each other.

It's not exactly unknown to the consumer either, so with this in mind,I think that the consumer has to carry some of the blame, as nobody makes you eat fast food takeaways! laugh.gif

3rd May, 2007 - 10:44pm / Post ID: #

I think people enjoy making "much ado about nothing." I agree with all the responses here; if you are aware that the fast food is laden with cholesterol and therefore, bad for your health, no one is forcing you to consume it. Just say no!

Rather off topic, but...
Alternatively, if you are so concerned about other people's health, why not write a book about it! You can even name the book, "the Hazards of Eating Fast Foods." I am sure a lot of people would read this book and make a decision about whether or not, to continue eating fast foods!

8th Oct, 2007 - 9:50pm / Post ID: #

I never did like kfc much anyway. Usually if we went in which is like once in ever then you might see one or two people there. Its a wonder they even remain open.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
8th Oct, 2007 - 9:59pm / Post ID: #

Kentucky Fried Chicken KFC

I can't say that I agree to that one, I love KFC!

I don't go very often for 2 reasons, 1 is that my Husband and daughter can't eat any of the food on the menu there due to them having Coeliacs disease, and the second reason is that as in most fast food restaurants the food isn't that healthy for you.

(Which makes it taste all the better, when I manage a rare treat of a visit to KFC on my own ) laugh.gif

Post Date: 11th Sep, 2012 - 1:57pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Kentucky Fried Chicken KFC Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews

KFC offers table service with fries

It may not be the ideal date night venue but KFC has got little fancier, with the addition of partial table service at the fried chicken chain's new Lower Hutt store. Ref. Source 1

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Kentucky Fried Chicken - KFC

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,