What's The Worst Movie?

What' S Worst Movie - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 19th Jan, 2004 - 12:17am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Post Date: 4th Jan, 2004 - 4:10am / Post ID: #

What's The Worst Movie?
A Friend

What's The Worst Movie?

What was the worst movie(s) you ever saw and why did you think they were that bad?

Sponsored Links:
15th Jan, 2004 - 12:33pm / Post ID: #

Movie Worst Whats

That is such a general question that I could find many movies that bored me to death. Let's see, I could mention that any that deal with horror using puppets and cats etc are usually silly to me. Like 'Attack of Barney', 'Attack of the Puppets', 'The Back Alley Cat Blood Sucker' laugh.gif Low budget productions.

Post Date: 16th Jan, 2004 - 1:19am / Post ID: #

What's The Worst Movie?
A Friend

What's The Worst Movie? Sports & Fashion Music Movies

It is quite general, but if you're saying boring, i'd have to say the TNN special of Odysseus, it was long, and got boring after too long. If you're saying just plain stupid, none that i've seen come to mind, but i'd have to agree with JB. biggrin.gif

Post Date: 16th Jan, 2004 - 3:59am / Post ID: #

What's The Worst Movie?
A Friend

Movie Worst Whats

QUOTE (JB@Trinidad @ 15-Jan 04, 4:33 AM)
'The Back Alley Cat Blood Sucker' laugh.gif

Is this a real movie?? I don't have t.v. nor do I go to the theatre much, so I am really out of the loop. The worst and most boring I ever watched was The Bed Sitting Room. It was about these people who mutated because of a nuclear bomb I think. They changed into furniture, clothes, etc. There wasn't any plot really. Bad movie.

16th Jan, 2004 - 4:46am / Post ID: #

Movie Worst Whats

They mutated into furniture? laugh.gif No, none of those titles I mention were really movies, I was just being sarcastic because moet load budget movies have these long strange names.

Post Date: 16th Jan, 2004 - 8:29am / Post ID: #

What's The Worst Movie?
A Friend

What's The Worst Movie?

ROFL laugh.gif

I think the worst movie I saw was Kung Pow: Enter the Fist (or something like that). It was just terrible. I was so glad I didn't see it in the theater or pay to rent it. The only good parts I found in the movie were the ones they showed in the movie trailer.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 18th Jan, 2004 - 7:45am / Post ID: #

What's The Worst Movie?
A Friend

What's Worst Movie

The worst movie I ever saw was My Best Friends Wedding, that movie bored me to tears. The only good thing about this movie was the song in the very beginning. The only other movie that I didn't like would have to be Pulp Fiction, I just didn't get it. And please do not get me started on the Star Wars movies my friends won't even take me to see these movies anymore. I tear them apart scene by scene.

Post Date: 19th Jan, 2004 - 12:17am / Post ID: #

What's The Worst Movie?
A Friend

What's Worst Movie Movies Music Fashion & Sports

QUOTE (chocltequeen @ 17-Jan 04, 11:45 PM)
The only other movie that I didn't like would have to be Pulp Fiction, I just didn't get it. And please do not get me started on the Star Wars movies my friends won't even take me to see these movies anymore.

Ah yes, Pulp Fiction. spock.gif I rented it and stopped it after a half hour. I'm glad I'm not the only one who didn't get it.
Ah come on now, Star Wars are fun, empty headed type of fun maybe, but fun none the less.
Mmm lets see, the Kung Fu movies with the sub-titles. I never saw any of the titles. My husband would have them all set to run as I was putting together a fast dinner. After I ate my dinner, I would grab a book and read while he watched them kicking and karate chopping each other.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: What's The Worst Movie?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,