Who is your favorite Actor and/or Actress?

Who Favorite Actor And/or Actress - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 19th Oct, 2003 - 1:42am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Post Date: 18th Aug, 2003 - 5:32pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

I looked and didn't see a thread asking who everyone's favorite actor and/or actress was.

What everyone's favorite actor and/or actress?  What movie/tv show did you think they were really in?

My favorite actor is:  I actually have several, but to pick just one, it would be Tom Hanks.  I have almost all of his movies.  I thought he was really good in Castaway and The Green Mile.

My favorite actress is:  I don't have that many favorite actresses, but I really like the Olsen Twins (Mary-Kate and Ashley).  I really enjoy all of their movies.  My oldest daughter got me into watching them.  ;)

Sponsored Links:
18th Aug, 2003 - 7:58pm / Post ID: #

Actress andor Actor favorite your Who

I looked and didn't see a thread asking who everyone's favorite actor and/or actress was.

I think we have one somewhere in the almost 2000 posts we have here lol.

What everyone's favorite actor and/or actress?  What movie/tv show did you think they were really in?

Rovert Powell: Jesus the Christ, I am yet to see somone fulfill the role of Christ better.

Post Date: 21st Aug, 2003 - 11:37pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Who is your favorite Actor and/or Actress? Sports & Fashion Music Movies

i like so many of them, recently i am starting to like keanu reeves since matrix, but there are others too

15th Sep, 2003 - 4:41am / Post ID: #

i recently noticed Dakota Fanning...shes one of my favorite actresses recently. She was in "I am Sam"...which i thought she was so excellent in. Shes only 9yrs old, but she has great depth in her acting, and took on a difficult role in that movie (which i highly recommend)

as for actors...i like those who delve into their roles, such as Daniel-Day Lewis and Edward Norton

i would also watch ANYTHING with Heath Ledger (but thats based purely on his looks, not acting skills  ;D )

Post Date: 15th Sep, 2003 - 1:04pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

i would also watch ANYTHING with Heath Ledger (but thats based purely on his looks, not acting skills wink.gif

Oh yes, Heath is hotty.  :D  lol  I saw one of his movies not too long ago and it was pretty good.  :)

Post Date: 28th Sep, 2003 - 7:23pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

HI..Well i have alot but MY fav Actor is ...

Orlando bloom(Legolios)...Lord of the rings.

Actress..Sandra Bullock...*S*..All her movies rock...

Health is a hotty ..But Orlando is hotter ..*S*..i am kiddig..they are both illigialy Hot ..AHAHA...

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 30th Sep, 2003 - 10:45pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Who your favorite Actor and/or Actress

Opps Sorry i meant heath...*BLUSH*..hhaha..
Dont i feel sheepish AHAHA
I like him and forgot how to spell his name *S*

19th Oct, 2003 - 1:42am / Post ID: #

Who your favorite Actor and/or Actress Movies Music Fashion & Sports

I have lots of actors and actresses I like, my two favourites are Michael T Weiss ('The Pretender') and Michael Owen Rosenbaum ('Smallville' 'Urban Legend')

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Who is your favorite Actor and/or Actress?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,