Kid Rocket Browser

Kid Rocket Browser - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 16th Sep, 2013 - 1:06pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Best of  Kid Rocket Browser Kidrocket - Great monitoring browser for special kids
1st Jul, 2008 - 4:01am / Post ID: #

Kid Rocket Browser

KidRocket

I found this browser some years ago, but my son figured out that he could use CTRL+ALT+Delete to get out of it, so we ended up removing it. I just downloaded the most recent version and that has been disabled too. It is free and there are MANY enhancements. Give it a try and please place a review here.
Ref. Source 2

Kid Rocket Browser
Kid Rocket Browser (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
3rd Jul, 2008 - 7:24pm / Post ID: #

Browser Rocket Kid

I have this installed now and my youngest liked it as he can find most of the items he likes easily now. I think for my 10 year old it is to young for him. I like how easy it is to setup and use.

16th Sep, 2013 - 1:06pm / Post ID: #

Kid Rocket Browser Health & Special Psychology

My younger sons are no longer focusing on the games I installed for them so they venture into system files. I had to install this to stop it. Thank goodness for Kid Rocket Browser!

> TOPIC: Kid Rocket Browser

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,