Does The U. S. Have More Friends Or Enemies?

Does U S Friends Enemies - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 20th Jun, 2006 - 6:41am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 19th Jun, 2006 - 12:30pm / Post ID: #

Does the U. S. have more Friends or Enemies?

When I look at the news I always ask myself: Does the U. S. have more Friends or Enemies? Which is it?

Sponsored Links:
19th Jun, 2006 - 2:17pm / Post ID: #

Enemies Friends More S U Does

It seems like they have more "enemies" than "friends". The recent wars have affected the image of the country in a very negative way around the world.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 1089 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Post Date: 20th Jun, 2006 - 6:41am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Does The U. S. Have More Friends Or Enemies? History & Civil Business Politics

Unfortunately it seems like we have more enemies than friends. But then, who can you really count as a friend anyway? Just because someone acts nice towards you doesn't mean they are a real friend. I think most countries, in reality, really have more enemies than friends as well, they just don't know it.

The US foreign policy has had many years to make enemies. Love it or hate it, the US policy of stopping out "evil" any where has sent it to war or combat with many nations. Much of this has led to occupations at least in part that lead to social dislike and unrest of our armed forces in their country. That type of behavior does not create friends.

> TOPIC: Does The U. S. Have More Friends Or Enemies?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,