German Cooking And Recipes.

German Cooking Recipes - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 8th Aug, 2006 - 7:13am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

19th Jun, 2006 - 11:01pm / Post ID: #

I was given a load of German recipes by my Grandma years ago, and I was looking for something simple that we could all try.
The thing with German cookery though, is that a lot of the recipes include alcohol, and as a lot of posters on this forum avoid alcohol, I have steered clear of using a recipe that includes it.

I haven't tried this one yet, but it sounds ok, laugh.gif, so we'll see!

Honey Cinnamon pears ( Birnen mit honig und Zint)

Ingredients required.

Tin of pears, (or freshly cooked ones)
4 tablespoons of thick honey
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
cinnamon biscuits (if you can't get these, use sweet biscuits)

Method.

1. Drain the pears from the juice or syrup, and refrigerate for several hours.

2. When ready, heat 4 tablespoons of honey with the cinnamon, in a sauce pan.

3. When almost boiling, pour over the cold pears and serve with the biscuits.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 8th Aug, 2006 - 7:13am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Recipes Cooking German

OK, I don't know the name of this meal, but I can give you the recipe for it and how to make it. First, put down a layer of sausage, a good layer. It should be smoked sausage. Then, pour on the slices of potatoes, raw of course. Follow that with long green beans. Follow that with a bunch of mushrooms and then onions. Put a top on it and cook on medium heat for about thirty minutes. Then reduce the heat to low for about twenty minutes. Then pour the fattening mix into a large pan for about two hours on really low heat, like 200 or so, or just until done. When its done, you have a german meal that is simply divine!

> TOPIC: German Cooking And Recipes.

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,