Juniper Introduction

Juniper Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 20th Jun, 2006 - 6:19pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 20th Jun, 2006 - 5:50am / Post ID: #

Juniper Introduction
A Friend

Juniper Introduction

Hello, I am here to play on the rpg boards. I found out about rpg boards from a friend a while ago and since then I've been interested in joining one. However, I never had the time. Now that I've been out of school and haven't been so busy, I decided to go to google to search and found myself here. Why am I interested in joining a rpg board? Because it sounds fun and I want to improve my writing skills.
What else to say... well I am going to be a senior this fall at a Christian school I've gone to a majority of my life. My goals? Just general ones, really: graduate, get into college, find out what I want to do with my life, and find that someone. I think that's qualifies as a good introduction... well I hope that my time here is enjoyable and that I won't be a pest to anyone. biggrin.gif

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 20th Jun, 2006 - 7:57am / Post ID: #

Juniper Introduction
A Friend

Introduction Juniper

We have tons of RPG's that are a blast to play. I think you will enjoy them allot. Just curious, any particular colleges you are looking into, or a particular field you want to enter?

Post Date: 20th Jun, 2006 - 10:39am / Post ID: #

Juniper Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Welcome Future RPGer

We are glad that you have taken the time to register. To become an RPGer here is very simple. You can find all the details within our RPG Page. You may also find the following links of help to you:

Read --> Posting Policy | See All Boards | Site Map | FAQ

Post Date: 20th Jun, 2006 - 1:06pm / Post ID: #

Dia. Mod + Chief Mod
[?] CPosts: 17,375
Flag Posts: 21,317
Avg: 2.7 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 70.1%
[+] Gain: 1,240.35 FP
Charm: 342

Introduction Juniper

Hi Juniper, welcome aboard. I hope you have a great time in our community. Please feel free to check the site around and join our many discussions. Thanks for coming.
LDS

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Humanitarian
Tenet: -- | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 8th Sep, 2002 - 5:01pm
Signature: Don't make someone your priority when you're only their option
Post Date: 20th Jun, 2006 - 4:55pm / Post ID: #

Juniper Introduction
A Friend

Introduction Juniper

QUOTE (konquererz @ 20-Jun 06, 2:57 AM)
We have tons of RPG's that are a blast to play. I think you will enjoy them allot. Just curious, any particular colleges you are looking into, or a particular field you want to enter?

Well I hope to get into U of M Ann Arbor and I'm thinking about majoring in Graphic Design, but nothing's set in stone yet.

Post Date: 20th Jun, 2006 - 5:01pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,027
Flag Posts: 51,684
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,586.78 FP
Charm: 394

Juniper Introduction

Welcome, it does take 30 Constructive posts to participate here, are you up to that task? If you were just thinking of creating your own story then this is not required see Member Wars Board.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 20th Jun, 2006 - 6:19pm / Post ID: #

Juniper Introduction

Your last post was deleted for not being constructive, based on one or some of the following:

1. Stay on the topic, see our Constructive Posting Policy
2. Ensure that you use good English, no slang, etc.
3. Make sure that you are not just trying to increase your post count, but also add worthwhile replies.

> TOPIC: Juniper Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,