How Does One Become Possessed?

How Possessed - The Bible Revealed - Posted: 12th Nov, 2012 - 10:28pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
How,One Become Possessed,
Post Date: 20th Jun, 2006 - 11:55pm / Post ID: #

How do demons and devils enter a person's body?

How Does One Become Possessed? (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 23rd Jun, 2006 - 5:32am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Possessed One How

This truly depends on who you ask and what religion they are from. Several beliefs run strong from being directly possessed by the devil, to having a demon sent into you by a witch or warlock. This again depends on your beliefs. Other new agers believe that "familiar" ghosts will possess you to become close to you and then not want to leave. This would be the ghost of someone close to you as opposed to a demon.

Some christians believe that christians cannot become possessed because jesus lives inside of them. However, others suggest that christians can become possessed through continuous, repetitious, unrepentant sin. This behavior allows a demon to come into your body and take control against your will.

However, I have been taught growing up that one cannot be possessed unless someone accepts the spirit or demon in. Thus no one is truly possessed against their will. I don't believe that any more, but it is a fairly strong belief among many sects of fundamentalists.

Of course, in science, it is believed that demon possession is the outward manifestation of an inner psychological problem. This can be either mental illness or someones need for attention that will lead to behavior that is perceived as demon possession. Oddly enough, the more science tells us about mental illness, the less demon possession occurs.

Today, few people are ever given to the classical perception of demon possession, such as the movie The Exorcists. Today, belief has evolved into ideas that diseases and even aches and pains can be the result of demon possession. Many people in the church believe that when they do something really bad it was because they were possessed. In the fundamentalist sects, possession rituals have been thrown out as now a laying on of hands is all that is needed by many church goers to remove the spirit residing in them against their will. Of course, if you started the behavior, it inadvertently invited the demon in. Only faith and acknowledging you are possessed will allow the power of god to free you.

16th May, 2010 - 3:22am / Post ID: #

How Does One Become Possessed? Revealed Bible The

I think a person is commonly possessed in a very secretive manner. Usually slight at first this little sliver of acceptance starts to grow and fester. Much more in a community of people who begin to take in this way of thought or feeling as the community mind.

Possession like in a case were someone is truly possessed by a demon, and it takes them over. I think happens more with a person whos spirit is not very strong to begin with. Generally a troubled child is the preferred target. This is no easy task by any stretch of the imagination so it does not occur very often. Way to many other factors jolt the person out of actual possession, though pieces may still remain.

To answer the question directly I would say the evil entities do this by altering someones reality. They use their abilities and strength from the spiritual realm to "adjust" the path of a person. Entering by way of suggestion or outright control over thoughts and feelings.

To picture how this happens imagine a commercial playing over and over in your head, promoting a product. Then amplify this to many commercials selling many of the same products.

Also it is almost never one devil on many people. In this case it is many devils on one person. Singled out and removed from outer influence.

Soon all you know is what these entities are feeding to you and nothing else exists. You even fight against something that opposes these thoughts and feelings strongly if they have taken hold.

Think about it, people that show these horrible traits are usually intelligent articulate people. This is for a reason because the devils know if they get just one of these people the damage they can do is magnified ten fold.

Getting rid of such an entity within someone is relatively easy to do. Though many people are to afraid or are shoved away by the darkness that surrounds such an person. All one has to do to fight something like this is stand it down and not budge. Showing the person with a truth and love that expels the the entity like water over dirt.

Unfortunately the person who is possessed is not just going to sit around and let themselves be cleansed. They will certainly search for any way out to escape being ripped apart from what they perceive to be a part of themselves.

This is why it is very important for devils to consume a "nation". Thus the "infected" person retreats and they will find themselves with strangers who don't know their true selves and be free to grow in power once more. All the wiser to the tactics of the light or good people and more able to avoid them or pretend to be one with them.

27th Jul, 2010 - 12:53am / Post ID: #

Possessed One How

I don't believe a demon can possess the body of an individual all of the sudden. I believe when someone is abusing drugs and doing these kind of things to their body it is when we see possible a demoniac possession.

Post Date: 14th Feb, 2011 - 11:48am / Post ID: #

Possessed One How

Name: Joe

Comments: I don't think drug abuse would cause demonic possession because I smoke marijuana and I've been trying to get possessed and nothing.

10th Oct, 2011 - 11:06am / Post ID: #

international QUOTE
I've been trying to get possessed and nothing.

Joe is either being very foolish or trying to be funny but the fact is being possessed by an unclean spirit is no joke.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 20th Oct, 2012 - 10:03am / Post ID: #

How One Possessed

Name: Alec

Comments: To joePublic - Want to get possessed? Dude, I smoke weed also but ain't looking for the devil. I'm a little twisted though to be honest. I have done some evil [..] but life is what you make it. Or maybe others just don't have that control over their minds to stop things from controlling their mind you know?

12th Nov, 2012 - 10:28pm / Post ID: #

How One Possessed The Bible Revealed

Demonic possession is usually confused with mental illness. To this day I do not believe there is a real devil or demon that takes over someone's body, its just the person acting out what their mind is telling them.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: How Does One Become Possessed?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,