Freezing Eggs

Freezing Eggs - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 19th May, 2018 - 3:58pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

20th Jun, 2006 - 11:57pm / Post ID: #

Freezing Eggs

Freezing Eggs

I heard over the news that there is a new method to freeze the eggs of women for later use in becoming pregnant. About 12 babies were actually born using this method. Has anyone else heard of this?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 23rd Jun, 2006 - 5:15am / Post ID: #

Freezing Eggs
A Friend

Eggs Freezing

I have heard of this, and I suppose it could be useful since it obviously works, at least for some people. I think the main benefit of this would be to preserve eggs during the time when a woman is most fertile and save them for when you want to have children. This would ensure that they egg would be from the prime of a womans life and perhaps less likely to have any disfigurations or diseases.

Post Date: 19th May, 2018 - 3:58pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Freezing Eggs Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

Women sometimes feel regret after electing to freeze their eggs. Most women feel empowered by elective procedures that enable them to bank eggs in case they can't conceive naturally later in life, researchers have found. But one in six become regretful, for reasons that researchers do not yet fully understand. Source 5a.

> TOPIC: Freezing Eggs

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,