Lisalt Introduction

Lisalt Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 20th Jul, 2006 - 11:54pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 21st Jun, 2006 - 1:48am / Post ID: #

Lisalt Introduction
A Friend

Lisalt Introduction

I am new to this site and I hope I can navigate more than enough to see where I can start.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 21st Jun, 2006 - 1:52am / Post ID: #

Introduction Lisalt

Welcome Future RPGer

We are glad that you have taken the time to register. To become an RPGer here is very simple. You can find all the details within our RPG Page. You may also find the following links of help to you:

Read --> Posting Policy | See All Boards | Site Map | FAQ

Post Date: 20th Jul, 2006 - 7:10am / Post ID: #

Me
Member Reader
[?] CPosts: 19
Flag Posts: 25
Avg: 0.0 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 0.1%
[+] Gain: 200.00 FP
Charm: 1

Lisalt Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

I suppose it's not my place to welcome you to the board since I just joined last night myself, and this is only my fourth post. I noticed you posted just a little while ago and since I'm on anyway I thought I'd say Hello from newbie to newbie.

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Independent
Tenet: B'ahai | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 19th Jul, 2006 - 11:44am
Signature: "Understanding is not a pre-requisite of cooperation."
Post Date: 20th Jul, 2006 - 11:54pm / Post ID: #

Me
Diamond + Author
[?] CPosts: 3,526
Flag Posts: 4,033
Avg: 0.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 13.9%
[+] Gain: 200.00 FP
Charm: 226

Introduction Lisalt

Welcome to the forum. I hope that you will be active enough to participate in the RPGs, as we need people who are willing to put forth the small effort needed.

Having said that, I don't participate, because when I am on the forum, I am too busy reading and responding to messages to do the RPG. smile.gif

Anyway, I look forward to learning more about you. Please use this topic to tell us more about yourself - what you like to do, what region of the world you live in, etc.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: LDS (Mormon) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Sixty Something | Joined: Reg. 24th Aug, 2003 - 12:23pm
Signature:

> TOPIC: Lisalt Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,