ShinyShoes Introduction

Shinyshoes Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 25th Jun, 2006 - 7:17pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

LDS / Family
Post Date: 21st Jun, 2006 - 5:45am / Post ID: #

ShinyShoes Introduction
A Friend

ShinyShoes Introduction

I'm a wife and a mother of six children, ages 4-18 yrs. With a great love for learning and seeking out truth, I am interested in any opportunities to grow. I love the Lord, my husband & family, and my country...in that order. I am especially in tune with truth where ever I find it and seek after it in all cultures and religions. I believe we are all journeying through this life seeking after the real person God created us to be and to feel the unconditional love He has for us. I have interest in body energy work and alternative healing. My journey to healing has taken me to many different avenues and I have enjoyed learning and growing all along the way. I see the evidence of God in all of them... I love animals and nature and they way they speak to me...I am learning more about listening to her. I also love various crafts, especially crochet, clay work, drawing and painting. I'm a writer of children's stories and pursuing authorship. Wisdom is something I pray for regularly as well as humility and to always do His will. I guess that's enough for now, eh? wink.gif

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 21st Jun, 2006 - 11:24am / Post ID: #

Introduction ShinyShoes

Welcome LDS Member

Thanks for posting your introduction message, this forum allows you to interact positively with many people on varying topics such as LDS Church news, Doctrine, the Book of Mormon, etc. However, do keep in mind that LDS Related Discussion is kept only in the LDS Related Boards as this is an International Community.

The next thing you should do now is update your profile. You can do this by clicking the link called, 'My Controls' in the top menu. You may wish to venture over to the LDS Deep Doctrine board or the News & RM Section and have a look around.

If you like RPGs then you may also be interested in playing: Nephi RPG where you can 'Journey to the Promised Land'

Here are some quick links for you to look over when you have time:
Read --> Posting Policy | See All Boards | Site Map | FAQ

Post Date: 21st Jun, 2006 - 2:17pm / Post ID: #

Dia. Mod + Chief Mod
[?] CPosts: 17,375
Flag Posts: 21,317
Avg: 2.7 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 70.1%
[+] Gain: 1,240.35 FP
Charm: 342

ShinyShoes Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Hi Shiney Shoes, welcome aboard. I hope you have a great time in our community. It sounds like you have a beautiful family. I am LDS_forever, an Argentinian living in the Caribbean island of Trinidad. I am married and I have a 6 years old son and I am expecting my second child next month. Since you mentioned you are a writer of children's stories and I look at your username, are you connected somehow with the Shiney Shoes's book?
All the best,
LDS

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Humanitarian
Tenet: -- | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 8th Sep, 2002 - 5:01pm
Signature: Don't make someone your priority when you're only their option
Post Date: 22nd Jun, 2006 - 3:10am / Post ID: #

ShinyShoes Introduction
A Friend

Introduction ShinyShoes

LDS_forever, Thanks for the welcome and congratulations! Unfortunately, I am not affiliated with the Shiney Shoes books. I'm not yet published, but am hopeful and pursuing it. Thanks again for the welcome! PS. My hubby is from Mexico..sort of a neighbor! wink.gif
All the best,
Shinyshoes

Post Date: 22nd Jun, 2006 - 1:02pm / Post ID: #

Dia. Mod + Chief Mod
[?] CPosts: 17,375
Flag Posts: 21,317
Avg: 2.7 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 70.1%
[+] Gain: 1,240.35 FP
Charm: 342

Introduction ShinyShoes

You're a lucky girl! I love Mexican food so I am sure your husband cooks all these wonderful tacos and enchiladas, oh my gosh, I am pregnant and craving for some of those right now! *laughs* You can post some good recipes on the board if you have some to share!
Please feel free to jump into the discussions. Take Care.
LDS

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Humanitarian
Tenet: -- | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 8th Sep, 2002 - 5:01pm
Signature: Don't make someone your priority when you're only their option
Post Date: 25th Jun, 2006 - 7:17pm / Post ID: #

Diamond + Chief
[?] CPosts: 5,097
Flag Posts: 7,087
Avg: 0.9 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 24.2%
[+] Gain: 1,203.00 FP
Charm: 301

ShinyShoes Introduction

Welcome to the Forum, ShinyShoes! We're glad to have you join us! Please do explore the boards and join in our discussions. We look forward to your participation.

Welcome, and Enjoy!
Roz

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Conservative
Tenet: LDS (Mormon) | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Sixty Something | Joined: Reg. 28th Jun, 2003 - 12:34pm
Signature: Don't miss out on a blessing because it's not packaged the way you expect.
Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!

> TOPIC: ShinyShoes Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,