Desertdiva Introduction

Desertdiva Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 22nd Jun, 2006 - 1:15pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Native American / Lost?
Post Date: 21st Jun, 2006 - 10:36pm / Post ID: #

Desertdiva Introduction
A Friend

Desertdiva Introduction

I am concerned with the attitude in which the Native American topics may be written in. There are many Native American publications that can be read to obtain answers for the many topics here. I feel very uncomfortable with this site and the discussions taking place here. I am afraid that many people with no Native American blood or connections will only speculate on what Native Americans discuss and want. undecided.gif

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 21st Jun, 2006 - 10:45pm / Post ID: #

Introduction Desertdiva

Hello and Welcome

Well, you have made it this far and I hope you will enjoy your stay. We have a great Community here and your presence can only add to its' flavor. Feel free to look at any of the links below as they may help you become integrated:

Posting Policy | See All Boards | Site Map | [url=https://www.bordeglobal.com/foruminv/index.php?showforum=88]FAQ[/ur

Post Date: 21st Jun, 2006 - 10:47pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,027
Flag Posts: 51,684
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,586.78 FP
Charm: 394

Desertdiva Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Your introduction makes no sense. You feel uncomfortable with the site yet still you joined? Tell us then, what is the purpose of your joining? Did you read the purpose of this Community? Do enlighten us.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Post Date: 22nd Jun, 2006 - 1:15pm / Post ID: #

Dia. Mod + Chief Mod
[?] CPosts: 17,375
Flag Posts: 21,317
Avg: 2.7 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 70.1%
[+] Gain: 1,240.35 FP
Charm: 342

Introduction Desertdiva

I am concerned with the attitude in which the Native American topics may be written in

What attitude? I read all the topics and I do not see any type of attitude. They are truly meant to know more about Native Americans. Please let us know what is making you feel uncomfortable. Thanks.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Humanitarian
Tenet: -- | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 8th Sep, 2002 - 5:01pm
Signature: Don't make someone your priority when you're only their option

> TOPIC: Desertdiva Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,