Grant Introduction

Grant Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 23rd Jun, 2006 - 4:15pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

RM: Washington Seattle Mission
Post Date: 23rd Jun, 2006 - 6:05am / Post ID: #

Grant Introduction
A Friend

Grant Introduction

Greetings all; My name is Grant. I am married with 10 children. We live in central Idaho and have a family business building concrete dome structures. I served a mission in 1977 in the Washington-Seattle Mission. I am saddened by the unhappy and unfulfiling marriages in the LDS church. My interest in this site is to share what I have learned and to testify that our children's heart will never turn to us until our marital relationships become dynamic and exciting. I'll quote one my favorite writers, Hugh Nibley who said it ALL starts in the bedroom! Well, hang on tight. The trail gets pretty rough up ahead.

sincerely; Grant

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 23rd Jun, 2006 - 6:28am / Post ID: #

Grant Introduction
A Friend

Introduction Grant

Interesting beginning. I am obviously not of the same beliefs religiously as you are, but I share the same sentiments. I grew up in a house where my parents were very loving an affectionate towards each other. I took that with my into my marriage and believe that the children needs SEE how much their parents love each other. I only have three kids, but wish I had another. Hope to get to know you more around the community, thanks for coming!

Post Date: 23rd Jun, 2006 - 10:37am / Post ID: #

Grant Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Welcome LDS Member

Thanks for posting your introduction message, this forum allows you to interact positively with many people on varying topics such as LDS Church news, Doctrine, the Book of Mormon, etc. However, do keep in mind that LDS Related Discussion is kept only in the LDS Related Boards as this is an International Community.

The next thing you should do now is update your profile. You can do this by clicking the link called, 'My Controls' in the top menu. You may wish to venture over to the LDS Deep Doctrine board or the News & RM Section and have a look around.

If you like RPGs then you may also be interested in playing: Nephi RPG where you can 'Journey to the Promised Land'

Here are some quick links for you to look over when you have time:
Read --> Posting Policy | See All Boards | Site Map | FAQ

Post Date: 23rd Jun, 2006 - 4:15pm / Post ID: #

Dia. Mod + Chief Mod
[?] CPosts: 17,375
Flag Posts: 21,317
Avg: 2.7 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 70.1%
[+] Gain: 1,240.35 FP
Charm: 342

Introduction Grant

Hi Grant, welcome aboard. It's great to have you here. I would love to read your posts within the community, specially the challenges of raising ten kids. I am also married and we have a 6 years old son and we are expecting our second one next month. I would love to have a big family. I look forward reading your posts.
LDS smile.gif

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Humanitarian
Tenet: -- | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 8th Sep, 2002 - 5:01pm
Signature: Don't make someone your priority when you're only their option

> TOPIC: Grant Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,