Raymania Introduction

Raymania Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 25th Jun, 2006 - 1:07am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

RM: England Manchester Mission
Post Date: 24th Jun, 2006 - 8:40pm / Post ID: #

Raymania Introduction
A Friend

Raymania Introduction

Hi I served in the England Manchester Mission from 83 to 85. I have been very active since that time and love everything the gospel has done and continues to do in my life and the lives of my family.
smile.gif I hope to find some old companions and have good discussions on the gospel through this service.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 24th Jun, 2006 - 8:41pm / Post ID: #

Introduction Raymania

Welcome LDS Member

Thanks for posting your introduction message, this forum allows you to interact positively with many people on varying topics such as LDS Church news, Doctrine, the Book of Mormon, etc. However, do keep in mind that LDS Related Discussion is kept only in the LDS Related Boards as this is an International Community.

The next thing you should do now is update your profile. You can do this by clicking the link called, 'My Controls' in the top menu. You may wish to venture over to the LDS Deep Doctrine board or the News & RM Section and have a look around.

If you like RPGs then you may also be interested in playing: Nephi RPG where you can 'Journey to the Promised Land'

Here are some quick links for you to look over when you have time:
Read --> Posting Policy | See All Boards | Site Map | FAQ

Post Date: 24th Jun, 2006 - 9:48pm / Post ID: #

Me
Diamond + Author
[?] CPosts: 3,526
Flag Posts: 4,033
Avg: 0.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 13.9%
[+] Gain: 200.00 FP
Charm: 226

Raymania Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Welcome to the group.

I hope that you will find the LDS Deep Doctrine board to your liking. We have quite a few good discussions there.

Please read the thread on constructive posting, as that is the single most important characteristic of members of this forum.

Another thing to consider is that none of our discussions are considered "old" or "closed" unless one of the moderators actually states that it is closed, and locks it. So, before starting any new topics, please search the forum carefully to see if that topic isn't already open.

Thanks for stopping by. I hope to see you active on the forum.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: LDS (Mormon) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Sixty Something | Joined: Reg. 24th Aug, 2003 - 12:23pm
Signature:
Post Date: 25th Jun, 2006 - 1:07am / Post ID: #

Me
Member Writer
[?] CPosts: 178
Flag Posts: 217
Avg: 0.0 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 0.9%
[+] Gain: 200.00 FP
Charm: 12

Introduction Raymania

Welcome, Raymania!

As Nighthawk already mentioned our constructive policy, I'd like to also point out our FAQs that are very helpful for getting around our wonderful community!

I look forward to reading your posts in our LDS Deep Doctrine Board as I love the Gospel as I know we all do. Many blessings to your family.

Miss Molly

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: LDS (Mormon) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Thirty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Apr, 2006 - 12:25am
Signature: The best things in life aren't things.

> TOPIC: Raymania Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,