Jeremiah Introduction

Jeremiah Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 23rd Nov, 2013 - 12:49am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 23rd Nov, 2013 - 12:28am / Post ID: #

Jeremiah Introduction
A Friend

Jeremiah Introduction

Hello, everyone! [If anyone is really there, that is]
I'm new to the whole Dungeons & Dragons site setting and such, though I do enjoy playing these kinds of games. I still haven't mastered any version, so don't expect too much from me in that regard.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 23rd Nov, 2013 - 12:30am / Post ID: #

Middle Ages Facts

Introduction Jeremiah

Welcome Dungeons & Dragons / Pathfinder Role-Player

Remember we cater for mature DEDICATED players and not merely those passing through trying to cause a ruckus, so make sure to READ the following so you are not censored: Constructive Posting Policy.

For Dungeons & Dragons Play by Post ye can start playing forthwith, just use the easy: D&D Start Guide

For Pathfinder check the [+] Member Wars Role-playing Game Board where all the Member managed Role-playing Games are located.

This is a good guide to understanding Role-playing Games here: How To Find The Role-playing Game That Fits Me?

Other Medieval Related role-playing games
[+] World of Medieval Play By Post Role-playing Game
[+] Gwynedd Medieval Village Play By Post Role-playing Game
[+] Text MMORPG

Dungeons & Dragons is NOT the only genre here. For other Role-playing Game genres look at the: Custom Built Text Based role-playing games

Post Date: 23rd Nov, 2013 - 12:32am / Post ID: #

Jeremiah Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Hi Jeremiah! Yes, we 'are' really here. Horde gave you the various pointers to get started but if you have questions feel free to ask here, your welcome thread and someone will help you.

Post Date: 23rd Nov, 2013 - 12:40am / Post ID: #

Jeremiah Introduction
A Friend

Introduction Jeremiah

Thanks for the replies, both of you. My only real question would be how to navigate the site, but that's a question only experience can answer, I suppose.

I am currently reading up on the rules, and the different kinds of games. Looking around for a thread for a character to possibly join in, as well.

Post Date: 23rd Nov, 2013 - 12:49am / Post ID: #

Introduction Jeremiah

international QUOTE (Jeremiah)
My only real question would be how to navigate the site...

Thanks for your question. It is kind of a general question and I don't know what level of web experience you have but since you are using the Full version you should see options (Links) to the Sitemap. You then can see all the various boards. You choose a board and then you will see all the topics within that board. If you ask a more specific question I might be able to guide you better. This is also a really good place to start: How To Find The Role-playing Game That Fits Me?

> TOPIC: Jeremiah Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,