USA Journalism

Usa Journalism - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 26th Aug, 2017 - 2:43pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
USA Journalism USA News Media, USA Radio Talk Show Hosts, News Personalities, etc.
Post Date: 3rd Nov, 2012 - 9:23pm / Post ID: #

USA Journalism

USA Journalism

A general Thread about Journalism in USA. What is the level of integrity among Journalists in USA? How accurate is USA Journalism? Who are the most known USA Journalists?

Inclusive: USA News Media, USA Radio Talk Show Hosts, News Personalities, etc.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 11th Mar, 2015 - 8:54pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Journalism USA

Why Do American Networks Interview Tyrants?

Twelve years ago, almost to the day, CBS News sent Dan Rather to Baghdad to broadcast an interview with Iraq’s tyrant, Saddam Hussein. I wrote at that time: “Other than the lengths to which Dan Rather went to be obsequious to a tyrant, Americans learned nothing from his interview with Saddam Hussein.” “If one is not going to ask a dictator anything approaching the truth about his actions, why bother interviewing him? Isn’t the whole thing morally compromised and journalistically meaningless? What would we think of a radio network that had nationally broadcast an... Ref. Source 9

Post Date: 24th May, 2017 - 1:06pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

USA Journalism History & Civil Business Politics

US Journalism's New 'Golden Age'? By Robert Parry. Mocking Trump and thus further insulting his supporters only extends the losing Clinton strategy. Ref. Source 5a.

Post Date: 24th May, 2017 - 1:18pm / Post ID: #

USA Journalism
A Friend

Journalism USA

Why is it that this is a Golden Age? Journalism leaked something about what President may or may not have told the Russians, and then to compound it they leaked the country that may have provided us intelligence. That's not golden, it's treason, and that isn't a word I use lightly.

They went to sleep for eight years and gave President a pass on everything, remember if you want your doctor, and now they wake up. I'm sure it's all all altruistic and has nothing to do with their politics. This isn't golden, it's another substance entirely and it stinks.

Post Date: 19th Jul, 2017 - 1:45pm / Post ID: #

Journalism USA

Nukes Threaten People; Ideas Threaten Civilizations
Last week, I tweeted, “The news media in the West pose a far greater danger to Western civilization than Russia does.” To my surprise, the tweet went viral. And while there were more likes than dislikes, 99 percent of the written reactions were negative. Typical reactions… Source 9x.

Post Date: 19th Jul, 2017 - 10:21pm / Post ID: #

USA Journalism
A Friend

USA Journalism

My goodness that is a well written opinion piece. And I agree with him, with the proviso that the threat is just as bad from the right as from the left.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 26th Aug, 2017 - 3:18am / Post ID: #

USA Journalism

The Media Swoons Over Trump: When He Embraces War By Ross Barkan. Establishment journalists and talking heads haven't met a war yet they couldn't get behind. Source 4g.

Post Date: 26th Aug, 2017 - 2:43pm / Post ID: #

USA Journalism
A Friend

USA Journalism Politics Business Civil & History

I dislike journalists that seem to love war. Even if they have not seen a real war they feel they know all about war. Many Journalists would be horrified and would not cover war any more if they saw the real thing.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: USA Journalism

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,