USA Jews - Page 4 of 4

The biggest threat to what he describes are - Page 4 - Studies of Judaism - Posted: 17th Oct, 2018 - 5:55pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
USA Jews USA Judaism, USA Jewish Traditions, etc.
Post Date: 27th Jun, 2018 - 4:11pm / Post ID: #

USA Jews - Page 4

Donny Deutsch, Michael Hayden and the Moral Collapse of American Jewish Institutions. Last week, on the MSNBC TV show “Morning Joe,” MSNBC contributor Donny Deutsch said that every American who votes for President Donald Trump is a Nazi. His exact words: “If you vote for Trump, then you, the voter — you, not Donald Trump — are standing at the border… Source 8q.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 17th Oct, 2018 - 4:28am / Post ID: #

Jews USA

When I First Realized America Is Exceptional
I moved to California from New York City in 1976. The founder of what was then America’s largest Jewish retreat center, the Brandeis Institute (Not affiliated with the university), Dr. Shlomo Bardin, asked me to work as his assistant. He was 75 years-old; I was 25. One weekend the next year… Source 2z.

Post Date: 17th Oct, 2018 - 5:55pm / Post ID: #

USA Jews
A Friend

USA Jews Judaism Studies

The biggest threat to what he describes are not those among the left who are against assimilation, nor is it the very rare immigrants to refuse to become a part of the culture. It is, has always been, and for the foreseeable future remains those individuals who do not ascribe to the idea that all Americans are equal, and in fact act to denigrate, separate and marginalize minorities.

To be blunt, there is still a distressingly large portion of the American population who would gladly lynch this author for not only being a Jew, but having the audacity to be successful Jew in this country.

The man this author praises calls the author's would be murderers very fine people.

I am honestly flabbergasted that he has not realized this. Much like I am unsure why he apparently failed to recognize the fact that his moment of epiphany and acceptance came in California, the most left-wing and Progressive state in this country. To then turn around and blame the left for being a threat to what he experienced while among those of the left seems more than a little off.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 17th Oct, 2018 - 6:01pm

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: USA Jews

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,