Wim Hof: Iceman

Wim Hof Iceman - Sciences, Education, Art, Writing, UFO - Posted: 27th Apr, 2019 - 3:31pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

7th May, 2009 - 12:35am / Post ID: #

This man, Wim Hof also known as the "Iceman" can withstand cold temperatures beyond that of normal humans. Check what he has done:

international QUOTE (Wikipedia)
He holds nine world records including a world record for longest ice bath. In 2007, he attempted, but failed, to climb Mount Everest wearing nothing but shorts. Hof has been criticized for his stated justifications for this attempt, "Edmund Hillary's ascent of Mount Everest was a testament to human achievement, my climb of Mount Everest in my shorts will be a monument to the frivolous, decadent nature of modern society." Wim broke his previous world record by staying for 1 hour 13 minutes and 48 seconds immersed in ice at Guinness World Records 2008.

Ref. Source 2

Wim Hof: Iceman (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 7th May, 2009 - 1:41pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Iceman Hof Wim

I have earned the nickname polar bear by those I love due to the fact that I love the cold weather. Add to the fact that I walk outside in nothing but shorts on in the feezing weather does not help either. I am not sure I could keep up with this guy though. I can withstand the cold a for a long period but I think this guy has me beat. The reason I can withstand the cold is that my body produces a lot of heat. I feel more comfortable in the cooler type of weather. I feel like I am dying in the heat of summer.

23rd Jul, 2009 - 3:09pm / Post ID: #

Wim Hof: Iceman UFO & Writing Art Education Sciences

The man is a beast or a monk or something like that. Whats the temperature the average guy can stand before he gets bad frost bite?

Post Date: 23rd Jul, 2009 - 4:30pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Iceman Hof Wim

Everyone is different but remember science class, water freezes at 32/0 degrees. Once the outside temp is below that point we can get frost bite. Frost bite is the water in you freezing. When that happens it causes the cells around it to freeze and die. That is what causes the blackness.

Some people can withstand the cold better than others. But the reverse is true on them . The heat will be their enemy. This is why some love the heat and others love the cold. The average person likes the temps in between the two extremes.

Post Date: 26th Oct, 2011 - 11:02am / Post ID: #

Iceman Hof Wim

Name: Justin

Title: Wim Hof

Comments: Wim's ability can be harnessed and replicated in everyone. It's a simple technique that can produce wonderful benefits by simple cold exercises. It truly is possible for anyone to control their body temperature.

Post Date: 5th Mar, 2018 - 7:06am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Brain mechanisms that give The Iceman unusual resistance to cold. Dutch adventurer Wim Hof is known as 'The Iceman' for good reason. Hof established several world records for prolonged resistance to cold exposure, an ability he attributes to a self-developed set of techniques of breathing and meditation -- known as the Wim Hof Method. Yet, how his brain responds during cold exposure and what brain mechanisms may endow him with this resistance have not been studied -- until now. Source 4g.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 27th Apr, 2019 - 3:31pm / Post ID: #

Wim Hof Iceman

Inside the bizarre ‘Iceman’ cult. It sounds crazy, but Dutchman Wim Hof claims he has the secret to a longer life. But his therapy will give you chills — literally. Source 4b.

> TOPIC: Wim Hof: Iceman

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,