Montana Climate Change

Montana Climate Change - Sciences, Education, Art, Writing, UFO - Posted: 24th Dec, 2020 - 8:11pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Montana Climate Change Montana Environment, Montana Global Warming, etc.
Post Date: 2nd Jun, 2013 - 1:03pm / Post ID: #

Montana Climate Change

Montana Climate Change

Discussion about Climate Change in Montana. How has global Climate Change affected Montana?

Are there many Environmentalist in Montana actively protesting abuse of the Environment, Montana Global Warming, etc.? What is the influence of Montana Climate Change on the country? Who are the most known Montana Environmentalist?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 12th May, 2017 - 6:44pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Change Climate Montana

Glaciers rapidly shrinking and disappearing: 50 years of glacier change in Montana. The warming climate has dramatically reduced the size of 39 glaciers in Montana since 1966, some by as much as 85 percent. On average, the glaciers have reduced by 39 percent and only 26 glaciers are now larger than 25 acres, which is used as a guideline for deciding if bodies of ice are large enough to be considered glaciers. Ref. Source 5m.

Post Date: 12th May, 2017 - 6:52pm / Post ID: #

Montana Climate Change
A Friend

Montana Climate Change UFO & Writing Art Education Sciences

I know in 2012 when I was in Montana to see Glazier national park that there was very little snow there. I heard a report that soon that glacier national park will have no snow or glaciers in it.

Post Date: 12th May, 2017 - 7:13pm / Post ID: #

Montana Climate Change
A Friend

Change Climate Montana

KN,

Yeah, I heard the same thing but is this because of us or is this because the last Ice Age ended about 11,000 years ago? I mean, you would assume that as the last Ice Age recedes further back into antiquity, the signs of it will as well. There was a time when ice covered large parts of Europe, North America, South America, and Asia, that all receded, so now the last of the glaciers are going too.

Alternately, maybe we have accelerated this process. This is what I believe. But I think there would have been a time when the glaciers all went away anyway. The only question is, what will nature do to compensate for that?

Post Date: 12th May, 2017 - 7:22pm / Post ID: #

Montana Climate Change
A Friend

Change Climate Montana

You are correct that this is a natural process of the ice receding and soon have the glaciers be gone. I think that man has accelerated this process and that with the effects of man on the planet causing it to warm up quicker than normal we will see wild weather for a good decade or more as the planet tries to right itself. The more that men keep this up the longer the wild weather.

Taking Montana climate change as a model one can see that it is much warmer and less snow per year in the past few years that has help quickly reduce the glaciers and the mountain snow that should have been there for many years yet be reduced to little or none. This is not good for the Montana economy that uses some of the snow fall for agriculture and tourism. How effective would it be to advertise seeing glaciers in a national park that no longer has any glaciers?

Post Date: 12th May, 2017 - 7:51pm / Post ID: #

Montana Climate Change
A Friend

Montana Climate Change

Hmm, Once Glacier National Park… nah. Used To Have Glaciers national Park… nope. Where Glacier Were National Park… not gonna cut it. Yup, I see your point. The point is though, I think this is a natural process that we bumped up a bit. Since it is a natural process it would have happened anyway, including the wild weather, just perhaps at a slower pace over a longer period.

We've been trying to arrest the heating up process. I just don't think we'll be able to do that. Nature is driving it to at least some degree and probably a larger degree than we are. I think what we need to figure out is what nature is going to do to compensate for these changes and how to minimize the effect or survive them.

So, if you've seen the movie Day After Tomorrow I love the premise of that movie. The thing is, the countries to our south, Europe's south, and in southern Asia just wouldn't happily receive all these migrants flooding over borders. Especially considering the huge breadbaskets of the world would be under ice. No, there'd be wars. And these wars would be ugly because they'd be wars for survival. Ya better believe everyone who has 'em would fire nukes. Funny, we'd probably accelerate the process during the war.

We need to figure out how to survive without the cataclysmic wars I foresee.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 12th May, 2017 - 7:55pm / Post ID: #

Montana Climate Change
A Friend

Montana Climate Change

You are correct the wars would be for survival of us a species as well as a certain people. Instead of figuring out how to deal with the changing climate on earth as well as in the state of Montana we will just keep sticking our collective heads in the sand like we have been doing and hope it all goes away.

Post Date: 24th Dec, 2020 - 8:11pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Montana Climate Change Sciences Education Art Writing & UFO

Capturing 40 years of climate change for an endangered Montana prairie. Over 40 years of monitoring, an endangered bunchgrass prairie became hotter, drier and more susceptible to fire annually -- but dramatic seasonal changes (Not annual climate trends) seem to be driving the biggest changes in plant production, composition, and summer senescence. Source 4b.

> TOPIC: Montana Climate Change

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,