Poster Eyes

Poster Eyes - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 12th Jul, 2006 - 8:23pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Acts like scare crow...
Post Date: 29th Jun, 2006 - 12:25pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Poster Eyes

WATCHFUL EYES FOSTER HONESTY

A poster showing a pair of eyes may be a way to deter thieves and freeloaders, psychologists say.
Ref. https://www.cbc.ca/story/science/national/2...es-honesty.html

Sponsored Links:
29th Jun, 2006 - 4:17pm / Post ID: #

Eyes Poster

This is an interesting concept but one that I believe has some merit to it. It reminds me of a scene in a movie where a young man and woman are in the living room of the girl's house and are about to engage in 'the act' and suddenly the guy stops. He states he cannot continue because there was a picture of Jesus hanging on the wall directly across from him, staring at him.
The moral of that scene is the same as is being tested in the story above. It is amazing what the brain can perceive and trick the body into doing. I'd like to see more about this story and results of further testing.

International Level: Envoy / Political Participation: 241 ActivistPoliticianEnvoy 24.1%

12th Jul, 2006 - 8:23pm / Post ID: #

Poster Eyes History & Civil Business Politics

Nobody likes to feel like they are being watched, especially if they are doing something less than honest!

I would think that this is a good idea, and even if it doesn't stop major crime, if it goes part way to cutting down on dishonesty it's worth while,in my opinion.

International Level: Activist / Political Participation: 29 ActivistPoliticianActivist 2.9%

> TOPIC: Poster Eyes

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,