Phone Impairs Drivers - Page 3 of 3

The number of people I see distracted on the - Page 3 - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 9th Sep, 2017 - 12:41pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
People who talk on cell phones while they drive are as impaired as drunken drivers - do you agree?
Post Date: 10th Mar, 2008 - 6:28pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Phone Impairs Drivers - Page 3

Driving study deals blow to hands-free phones

Simply listening to a cellphone distracts drivers, a study concludes. The finding raises questions about the effectiveness of laws that ban only the use of handheld devices while driving.
Ref. https://www.usatoday.com/news/health/2008-0..._N.htm?csp=tech

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 10th Mar, 2008 - 6:36pm / Post ID: #

Phone Impairs Drivers
A Friend

Drivers Impairs Phone

I am getting really upset with the number of I.D.O.P.s out on the roads today. Yes cell phones are a big nuasance and a big distraction to the people who are talking or listening to a cell phone call. Heck even people texting while they drive. It is getting worse than drunk drivers out on the roads. People need to put their phones down and drive.

IDOP = Inatentive Driver On the Phone. I made that up with my family about two weeks ago.

Post Date: 28th Jul, 2009 - 5:35pm / Post ID: #

Phone Impairs Drivers Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

Crashes pick up as drivers use cellphones

More and more people are making insurance claims after accidents in which a driver was either talking on a cellphone or texting, says the Insurance Council. Ref. Source 5

Post Date: 9th Sep, 2017 - 10:48am / Post ID: #

Page 3 Drivers Impairs Phone

Drivers don't ignore a ringing phone but do ignore the risk. Drivers find it difficult to ignore a ringing phone but do ignore the dangers, with a new study revealing almost 50 percent believe locating and answering a ringing phone is not as risky as talking and texting. Research has found locating a ringing phone, checking who's calling, and rejecting or answering the call, is the most frequent mobile phone task undertaken by drivers. Source 2j.

Post Date: 9th Sep, 2017 - 12:41pm / Post ID: #

Phone Impairs Drivers
A Friend

Drivers Impairs Phone

The number of people I see distracted on the roads is getting to be worse and worse on a weekly basis. I have almost been hit five times in the past month because of people on the phone or texting while driving. I know many states have laws against texting and driving or even distracted driving. This is one of the biggest factors that I have for self driving cars so we as humans stop driving distracted.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Phone Impairs Drivers

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,