USA Climate Change - Page 3 of 6

Agreed, renegotiation was necessary. Heck, - Page 3 - Sciences, Education, Art, Writing, UFO - Posted: 1st Jun, 2017 - 10:03pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 
USA Climate Change USA Environment, USA Global Warming, etc.
Post Date: 19th Apr, 2017 - 11:19pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

USA Climate Change - Page 3

Study on impact of climate change on snowpack loss in Western U.S.

There has been up to 20 percent loss in the annual maximum amount of water contained in the Western United States' mountain snowpack in the last three decades is due to human influences, an international team of scientists has found. Ref. Source 6n.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 31st May, 2017 - 2:39pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Change Climate USA

Trump plans to pull U.S. From Paris climate deal, White House official says. President Donald Trump is expected to withdraw the United States from the Paris climate accord, a White House official said Wednesday, confirming a move certain to anger allies that spent years negotiating the landmark agreement to reduce carbon emissions. Ref. Source 9z.

Post Date: 31st May, 2017 - 3:22pm / Post ID: #

USA Climate Change
A Friend

USA Climate Change UFO & Writing Art Education Sciences

Yeah, so this is someplace I don't agree with President Trump. Now, I don't agree with all the terms of this accord and we probably need to sit down again and renegotiate some of the terms… but just pulling us out isn't a good idea.

Post Date: 31st May, 2017 - 3:27pm / Post ID: #

USA Climate Change
A Friend

Page 3 Change Climate USA

Agreed, even among climate change deniers, no one in their right minds truly wants to go back to what we had before the EPA and similar measures. One just needs to look at China to confirm that if the memories of our own smog filled cities have truly faded.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 31st May, 2017 - 3:27pm

Post Date: 31st May, 2017 - 9:56pm / Post ID: #

USA Climate Change
A Friend

Change Climate USA

Daishain,

You would think but humans seem to have very short memories any more. Especially those humans that happen to inhabit the US.

Post Date: 1st Jun, 2017 - 1:26am / Post ID: #

USA Climate Change
A Friend

USA Climate Change

What can I say, I keep hoping for the best in people.

I keep being disappointed far more often than not.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 1st Jun, 2017 - 9:56pm / Post ID: #

USA Climate Change
A Friend

USA Climate Change - Page 3

*laugh*, well it appears our Government no longer thinks climate change is important enough to remain in the Paris Accords. I actually understand why these accords were bad for us. We didn't do a good job negotiating this accord. The countries that now produce the most pollutants have the least restrictions. That isn't fair. Especially considering our restrictions cost so much more to implement because our factories, cars, electrical plants, etc. Are already so clean. But withdrawing was a mistake. We should have gone back to the table and tried to fix the flaws.

Reconcile Edited: Abnninja on 1st Jun, 2017 - 10:04pm

Post Date: 1st Jun, 2017 - 10:03pm / Post ID: #

USA Climate Change
A Friend

USA Climate Change Sciences Education Art Writing & UFO - Page 3

Agreed, renegotiation was necessary.

Heck, I could even see about withdrawing if a new deal was going to be negotiated. But no, we're apparently just giving up on it.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 

> TOPIC: USA Climate Change

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,