GhostsrReal Introduction

Ghostsrreal Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 2nd Jul, 2006 - 2:48am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

RPG
Post Date: 2nd Jul, 2006 - 2:15am / Post ID: #

GhostsrReal Introduction
A Friend

GhostsrReal Introduction

Hello, I have just joined this site. I am looking to eventually get the 30 posts fairly quick and start in the medieval RPG. I am 16 going on 17 when August 1st rolls around. School wise I dropped out when I was 16 and started to do an internet courses but for me that didn't turn out to well. I am hoping to get a GED when I'm 18 and join the army. Hobbies are RPG's and a bunch of sports: Football(I play), Hockey, Basketball, Baseball and Paintball(also play this).

So Hello to everyone here and I hope to have a great time.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 2nd Jul, 2006 - 2:17am / Post ID: #

Middle Ages Facts

Introduction GhostsrReal

Welcome Ta Ye Ole' Forum!

So, Ye be seeking Adventure eh? Well meh friend we be ready to have ye onboard. Ye may wish to have a look at our RPG Page for requirements. These links may also be proven useful to such dragon slayers as thyself:

Read --> Posting Policy | See All Boards | Site Map | FAQ

Post Date: 2nd Jul, 2006 - 2:44am / Post ID: #

GhostsrReal Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

User, you will find that most Topics are already being Discussed in this Community. Your last message (Paintball) was deleted because it already exists. Please conduct a Search first before attempting to start new Topics.

Post Date: 2nd Jul, 2006 - 2:48am / Post ID: #

Dia. Mod + Chief Mod
[?] CPosts: 17,375
Flag Posts: 21,317
Avg: 2.7 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 70.0%
[+] Gain: 1,240.35 FP
Charm: 342

Introduction GhostsrReal

Hi GhostsrReal, welcome aboard. I know you may be very excited about starting the RPG but keep in mind that this is a mature and constructive community so I would kindly suggest you to take your time, surf the boards and reply to the threads you may be interested in. Take Care and have a great time.
LDS

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Humanitarian
Tenet: -- | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 8th Sep, 2002 - 5:01pm
Signature: Don't make someone your priority when you're only their option

> TOPIC: GhostsrReal Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,