Ryumou Introduction

Ryumou Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 4th Jul, 2006 - 2:19pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

RPGer
Post Date: 2nd Jul, 2006 - 11:14am / Post ID: #

Ryumou Introduction
A Friend

Ryumou Introduction

Hey everyone,

This is my introduction as you've probably already gathered, so I'll just tell you a little about myself. I'm a school student currently studying in year 11, no specific life goals yet I'm waiting to see what UAI I get first. But I do however have possible career options lined up depending on what kind of UAI I get.

To break away from studies I indulge in a few sports; in winter I play NRL (an Australian version of football) and in the summer I coach and play Softball. As well as sports I have a few hobbies which I also use to both pass the time and vent my stress. I play online RPGs (like this), play the drums and recently I embarked on a new rather obscure hobby. Blacksmithing.

Well that's the end hope you enjoyed it, although enjoying an introduction would be a bit weird.

biggrin.gif

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 2nd Jul, 2006 - 11:26am / Post ID: #

Introduction Ryumou

Welcome to this International Community!

It is good that you were willing to join us here, we hope that you will become a vibrant constructive poster. You may like to take a minute to update your profile by clicking on 'My Controls' near the top of this page and clicking on any 'Edit' link. Please do begin participating by sharing your views on the many topics covered within the Community.

Here are some quick links for you to look over when you have time:
Read --> Posting Policy | See All Boards | Site Map | FAQ

Post Date: 2nd Jul, 2006 - 6:36pm / Post ID: #

Member + Editor
[?] CPosts: 1,048
Flag Posts: 1,305
Avg: 0.2 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 5.0%
[+] Gain: 200.00 FP
Charm: 70

Ryumou Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Welcome to the community Ryumou. I see that you have already found yourself within many different topics around the boards. I look forward to your input on many topics as it is difficult to find constructive members in and around your age bracket. If you have any questions not answered within the FAQ or ReadMe threads located in each board feel free to ask them here. I do hope that you enjoy your stay.

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: Baptist | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 17th Nov, 2005 - 1:44am
Signature: Leading double lives leads only to double deaths!
Post Date: 4th Jul, 2006 - 2:19pm / Post ID: #

Diamond + Chief
[?] CPosts: 5,097
Flag Posts: 7,087
Avg: 0.9 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 24.2%
[+] Gain: 1,203.00 FP
Charm: 301

Introduction Ryumou

Welcome to the Forum, Ryumou! We're glad to have you here. Please do explore the boards and join in the topics that interest you. We welcome your participation and look forward to your posts.

Welcome, and Enjoy!
Roz

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Conservative
Tenet: LDS (Mormon) | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Sixty Something | Joined: Reg. 28th Jun, 2003 - 12:34pm
Signature: Don't miss out on a blessing because it's not packaged the way you expect.

> TOPIC: Ryumou Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,