Technology And Scammers

Technology Scammers - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 4th Jul, 2006 - 12:08pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 3rd Jul, 2006 - 1:52am / Post ID: #

Technology And Scammers
A Friend

Technology And Scammers

I'm only 16, but still over my short time it seams to me that with the more technology produced to bring people closer together, to store our details through digital means for safety from disasters and thieves. The easier it is for someone with some technical know how to bypass the technology's security and gain access to our personal details.

The desired effect of some of these technologies to protect us and our details, seams to be having and opposite, adverse effect... Any thoughts?

Sponsored Links:
4th Jul, 2006 - 12:08pm / Post ID: #

Scammers Technology

Unfortunately in our current state of society I do not believe that there is anything different that can be done. I would most explain this as choosing the lesser of two evils in a situation. This is simply the needs of the society as a whole being dominant over the few that would choose to use these technologies in a bad way.

International Level: Politics 101 / Political Participation: 7 ActivistPoliticianPolitics 101 0.7%

> TOPIC: Technology And Scammers

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,