Johnathan Introduction

Johnathan Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 4th Dec, 2013 - 2:32pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Post Date: 3rd Dec, 2013 - 4:33pm / Post ID: #

Johnathan Introduction
A Friend

Johnathan Introduction

I am a little confused with all these processes that I am going through, I'm starting to doubt this is the right place to register, but following all the steps I ended up here. So, in case this is the right place, I'm posting this to join one of your Pathfinder play-by-post games. I am almost 19 years old and I consider myself mature enough to play a nice game of Pathfinder with people from anywhere in the world. I have a 3 year experience on this game, and have been successfully GMing Pathfinder games both online (Via skype) and IRL with friends for 2 years now. I love roleplaying in Role-playing Game games more than anything, as combat can get a little repetitive at times. I don't know what else to say in this short introduction, but I'd like to know if I need to mention anything else!

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 3rd Dec, 2013 - 4:37pm / Post ID: #

Middle Ages Facts

Introduction Johnathan

Welcome Dungeons & Dragons / Pathfinder Role-Player

Remember we cater for mature DEDICATED players and not merely those passing through trying to cause a ruckus, so make sure to READ the following so you are not censored: Constructive Posting Policy.

For Dungeons & Dragons Play by Post ye can start playing forthwith, just use the easy: D&D Start Guide

For Pathfinder check the [+] Member Wars Role-playing Game Board where all the Member managed Role-playing Games are located.

This is a good guide to understanding Role-playing Games here: How To Find The Role-playing Game That Fits Me?

Other Medieval Related role-playing games
[+] World of Medieval Play By Post Role-playing Game
[+] Gwynedd Medieval Village Play By Post Role-playing Game
[+] Text MMORPG

Dungeons & Dragons is NOT the only genre here. For other Role-playing Game genres look at the: Custom Built Text Based role-playing games

Post Date: 3rd Dec, 2013 - 5:10pm / Post ID: #

Member Senior
[?] CPosts: 80
Flag Posts: 887
Avg: 0.2 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 5.8%
[+] Gain: 3,146.94 FP
Charm: 9

Johnathan Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Welcome Johnathan,

I think you will enjoy our member wars board of Dungeons & Dragons and Pathfinder Role-playing Game 's. It is slower paced then table top, but that can give you more time to think of what you want to say or do.

Reconcile Edited: Canabusis on 3rd Dec, 2013 - 5:12pm

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 15th Jun, 2013 - 8:22pm
Signature:
Post Date: 3rd Dec, 2013 - 5:11pm / Post ID: #

Introduction Johnathan

Your last Post was merged here: Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords Pathfinder Rules, the place for questions in Canabusis' RPG.

Post Date: 3rd Dec, 2013 - 5:17pm / Post ID: #

Johnathan Introduction
A Friend

Introduction Johnathan

I am not the most adept forum user, please give me simple directions as to what I have to do to get started and I will! Thank you all in advance! *Excited*! I understand the rules, etc. I don't know where to go to register for a game.

Reconcile Edited: Johnathan on 3rd Dec, 2013 - 5:18pm

Post Date: 3rd Dec, 2013 - 5:22pm / Post ID: #

Johnathan Introduction

Hi Johnathan! Thank you for your introduction. Do not worry about being "Adept" Here, there is always a learning curve. Canabusis answered you in the same thread that Persephone linked. If you are using a PC or laptop you may want to switch to the full version theme of this site as it makes finding things easier. Your next step is to create a character for Canabusis to approve.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 4th Dec, 2013 - 1:43pm / Post ID: #

Diamond Chief
[?] CPosts: 2,938
Flag Posts: 7,000
Avg: 1.3 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 32.6%
[+] Gain: 5,075.94 FP
Charm: 26

Johnathan Introduction

Welcome dude. You're like strictly here for Pathfinder or are you into other Role-playing Games too? We have a couple we need players for but the requirements can be steep.

Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Thirty Something | Joined: Reg. 18th Jan, 2009 - 9:07pm
Signature:
Post Date: 4th Dec, 2013 - 2:32pm / Post ID: #

Johnathan Introduction
A Friend

Johnathan Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing

I took a quick glance at Medieval, I am interested but I need some time to understand how it works. I have to say I am definitely interested in it by the looks of it!

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Johnathan Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,