Iron Maiden

Iron Maiden - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 23rd May, 2008 - 2:02pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 3rd Jul, 2006 - 6:40pm / Post ID: #

Iron Maiden

Iron Maiden

Do you like the music of the band known as "Iron Maiden"?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 8th Jul, 2006 - 5:49am / Post ID: #

Iron Maiden
A Friend

Maiden Iron

I was banned from listening to them when growing up. I didn't like them much when I was old enough to listen to them. I find that most death metal is pointless to me. To add to that, anything that depressing just puts me in a foul mood and I just stop listening to it. However, they had that really cool mascot "Eddie" that was creepy cool. I used to love the weird pictures of him on T-Shirts.

8th Jul, 2006 - 2:05pm / Post ID: #

Iron Maiden Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Interestingly enough, I had all their albums up till 1999 or so. This was one of my favorite groups as a teenager, about the same time I was rebelling at home and had long hair. Phantom of the Opera was my favorite song of theirs. My favorite album was their live album. These days I haven't kept up with their songs, ever since Bruce Dickinson left the band and went solo. I remember drawing the Iron Maiden logo on my desk at school. I have to admit their artwork was one of the best around at the time.

23rd May, 2008 - 1:59pm / Post ID: #

Maiden Iron

I have not listen much to them or looked to see if they had new albums since the seventh son album. I like their music style and some of the lyrics are interesting, Eddie is one of the all times best mascots and the artwork was good.

Having seen this post I might look into them again, just to see what is going on.

Post Date: 23rd May, 2008 - 2:02pm / Post ID: #

Iron Maiden
A Friend

Maiden Iron

I have found them to be quite interesting to listen to. I have enjoyed listening to them from when they first came out. My parents did not like their posters much but I thought it was pretty kewl looking. I will continue to listen to their music as classic rock for the next few years at least.

> TOPIC: Iron Maiden

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,