Can Satan Change His Mind?

Can Satan Change Mind - The Bible Revealed - Posted: 17th Sep, 2006 - 11:14pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 3rd Jul, 2006 - 7:06pm / Post ID: #

Can Satan decide to be good and not do evil anymore or is he destined to be this way?

Sponsored Links:
4th Jul, 2006 - 12:18pm / Post ID: #

Mind Change Satan Can

I am one of those dedicated christians that believe that the Bible is perfect and nothing within those pages will ever falter thus I believe on a personal level that Satan can not and would not change his ways. God has revealed everything within His Word of revelation and Satan will loose his power of this earth in the end. This makes it very clear to me that Satan will not change his ways. He is simply destined to be evil.

Post Date: 8th Jul, 2006 - 3:52pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Can Satan Change His Mind? Revealed Bible The

This is what the Bible says (Gen 3:14-15):

14 And the LORD God said unto the serpent, Because thou hast done this, thou art cursed above all cattle, and above every beast of the field; upon thy belly shalt thou go, and dust shalt thou eat all the days of thy life:
  15 And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.

The Lord God put enmity (a sort of curse) between him and humans. So I would say no, Satan cannot change. Not as long as the curse is in force, and I believe it still is....

Post Date: 16th Sep, 2006 - 7:58pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Mind Change Satan Can

The fact of the matter is not can he change it is that he won't. He is the foundation of all evil and all rebellion. He will not turn from his ways, because he hates God, he hates Jesus, he hates all Christians...which means he hates me. He will never change; it has already been decided for him to burn in the fiery chasm that awaits with all other sinners, blasphemers, liars, adulterers, murderers and nonbelievers.

Reconcile Edited: SivanIlius on 16th Sep, 2006 - 8:00pm

Post Date: 17th Sep, 2006 - 8:35am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Mind Change Satan Can

I will have to agree with bwren, why you may ask? well satan did very wrong when he was with GOD, he was supposed to be GOD'S helper one of the big guys I guess you would say and just for fact his name was Lucifer which means something good I forgot what the meaning of that name was but it was good. The reason he was sent down from heaven ( I believe that they call him the fallen angel) is because he wanted some much to be exactly like GOD in every way possible and he was trying his hardest at it, GOD did not appreciate that so he struck him down from heaven and was told that he was to stay down from heaven forever. So because satan was so power hunger and wanted to be like GOD he became very angry and evil. So now they are at war that is why you see soo many people that do evil things, see in the world that we live in there has to be good with evil or it is not balanced and we need that balance why you ask? I don't know myself infact I am still pondering about it today. He has gotten soo many people to follow him and since GOD gave us freedom of choice they choose to follow him. And that is where Armegdon comes in. Armegdon is going to be about satan trying to tell us that GOD's ways are wrong, he will try and make us wear the number 666 and if we don't then our heads will be chopped off. I myself am never going to wear that number my number is the holy number 777. Armegdon is also going to be the war between good and evil big time. And then comes the end of days and that will be when GOD takes us home with him up to heaven.

Well I don't have anything else to say so if you have any questions for me feel free to ask away and I will answer them the best way I can. wink.gif

Post Date: 17th Sep, 2006 - 11:14pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Can he probably, will he most likely no because he loves to be evil and doesn't like the idea of having to take orders from anyone!

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!

> TOPIC: Can Satan Change His Mind?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,