Mello Man Introduction

Mello Man Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 4th Jul, 2006 - 1:25pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

RPGer
Post Date: 4th Jul, 2006 - 7:23am / Post ID: #

Mello Man Introduction
A Friend

Mello Man Introduction

How is that for a topic title? Brief, but it illustrates my point well enough. Hello, my name is Mello Man, and I have been a D and D gamer for seven years, but I have yet to play via forum chat. I look forward to playing with you guys, and finding some insignificant way to screw up this simple registration process.
Quick question, do these game threads actually use 3rd edition mechanics, or are they an off shoot? I've become very fond of the variety and customization of D and D, and I would hate to play without them.
Cheers!

Reconcile Edited: Mello Man on 4th Jul, 2006 - 7:45am

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 4th Jul, 2006 - 11:42am / Post ID: #

Me
Diamond + Author
[?] CPosts: 3,526
Flag Posts: 4,033
Avg: 0.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 13.9%
[+] Gain: 200.00 FP
Charm: 226

Introduction Man Mello

Welcome to the forum. I hope you will enjoy your time here.

This is primarily a discussion forum, with some RPGs attached. The RPGs are fairly wide open, not based on any single system.

Please make sure that you are fully conversant with the rules of the forum, along with the information on constructive posting. In order to participate in the RPGs, you will need to post at least 30 constructive messages in the forum, and maintain at least 75% activity (an average of about 3 posts per day).

Have fun, and I look forward to seeing your participation.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: LDS (Mormon) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Sixty Something | Joined: Reg. 24th Aug, 2003 - 12:23pm
Signature:
Post Date: 4th Jul, 2006 - 1:25pm / Post ID: #

Dia. Mod + Chief Mod
[?] CPosts: 17,375
Flag Posts: 21,317
Avg: 2.7 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 70.0%
[+] Gain: 1,240.35 FP
Charm: 342

Mello Man Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Hi, welcome. I hope you enjoy your time in our community. Please check the FAQ and forum rules to get used to how things work here. Also, feel free to check the boards and reply to the threads you may be interested in. Take Care.
LDS

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Humanitarian
Tenet: -- | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 8th Sep, 2002 - 5:01pm
Signature: Don't make someone your priority when you're only their option

> TOPIC: Mello Man Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,