Goffel Introduction

Goffel Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 5th Jul, 2006 - 1:07pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 5th Jul, 2006 - 10:05am / Post ID: #

Goffel Introduction
A Friend

Goffel Introduction

Hi,

This is my introductory post, so I will make it short and sweet.

Many years ago when I was only 12 years old, my family sailed to the caribbean on a small yacht, and we anchored in different bays in Tobago for around 6 months.

Since then I have come back home to South Africa.

These days I am becoming fed up, and eagerly dream of the time in Tobago.

After reading some of the posts on this forum, I am a bit hesitant because of all the crime. It is hard to decipher whether all this crime is in Tobago, as well as Trinidad.

Even when I was in Tobago (back in 1996), Trinidad did have quite a bit of crime, and obviously was not as calm as Tobago. So I am wondering whether or not Tobago is still unspoil, or whether the crime wave has found its way into "my" island paradise from years back.

Nowadays I'm leaning toward leaving South Africa, to live somewhere else.

Tobago would be perfect ,in my eyes, however I am sure there is much I do not know about that has taken place in my 10 year absence.

I am really hoping it has not changed much, because I would love to return!

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 5th Jul, 2006 - 11:50am / Post ID: #

Introduction Goffel

Welcome to this International Community!

It is good that you were willing to join us here, we hope that you will become a vibrant constructive poster. You may like to take a minute to update your profile by clicking on 'My Controls' near the top of this page and clicking on any 'Edit' link. Please do begin participating by sharing your views on the many topics covered within the Community.

Here are some quick links for you to look over when you have time:
Read --> Posting Policy | See All Boards | Site Map | FAQ

Post Date: 5th Jul, 2006 - 12:04pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,031
Flag Posts: 51,688
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,589.83 FP
Charm: 394

Goffel Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Welcome to the Community. I responded to your Thread: 'Crime in Trinidad & Tobago'. You did not say why you want to leave South Africa?

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Post Date: 5th Jul, 2006 - 1:07pm / Post ID: #

Dia. Mod + Chief Mod
[?] CPosts: 17,375
Flag Posts: 21,317
Avg: 2.7 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 70.0%
[+] Gain: 1,240.35 FP
Charm: 342

Introduction Goffel

Hi Goffel, welcome aboard. Ten years is a long time and things have changed tremendously. Why don't you come for a while and see for yourself how things are now, instead of just moving? In this way it would give you an idea of whether that's what you wanna do or not.
I am a foreigner also (Argentina) and I live here in Trinidad.
I look forward reading your posts. Take Care.
LDS

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Humanitarian
Tenet: -- | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 8th Sep, 2002 - 5:01pm
Signature: Don't make someone your priority when you're only their option

> TOPIC: Goffel Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,