Gal Gadot - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 29th Jan, 2018 - 5:26am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Discuss  Gal Gadot
Post Date: 4th Dec, 2013 - 8:49pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Gal Gadot

Wonder Woman cast for superhero movie

ISRAEL-born actress Gal Gadot has been cast as Wonder Woman in the superhero team-up film opposite Ben Affleck's Batman and Henry Cavill's Superman. Ref. Source 9

Image from Exposay.com, shown here for reference only.

Gal Gadot
Gal Gadot (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
5th Dec, 2013 - 2:11pm / Post ID: #

Gadot Gal

Sorry but I just don't see her as the next Wonder Woman. I think after the great job that Linda Carter way back then no one can beat her. I will wait to be mesmerized. laugh.gif

Post Date: 18th Jun, 2017 - 11:30pm / Post ID: #

Gal Gadot Sports & Fashion Music Movies

The wonder of imperial feminism. Or how Wonder Woman turned from a hero to a war crimes supporter. Source 3b

Note: Wonder Woman movie is Discussed here: Wonder Woman Movie

19th Jun, 2017 - 12:36am / Post ID: #

Gadot Gal

Why can't they like her for the movie and that she can achieve so much as a woman. Why bring in politics and her past something she did so long ago. Its not like she is a war criminal general, she was a soldier following orders.

21st Jun, 2017 - 1:05am / Post ID: #

Gadot Gal

This is all about politics and nothing about her acting. I like to judge people on what they do now and not what they did in the past.

Post Date: 21st Jun, 2017 - 1:14am / Post ID: #

Gal Gadot
A Friend

Gal Gadot

Okay, I hate that they took Wonder Woman and took everything American away for her. Wonder Woman was a uniquely American hero, just look at her outfit. Red, white and blue with stars and all. Yeah, I know they did it because they make a lot of money overseas, but my goodness, Hollywood is in the USA. Okay, that said, her acting was fine and what happened in the past is the past. More, she was a soldier carrying out a mission. Sorry, I don't see the problem there.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 13th Nov, 2017 - 11:53am / Post ID: #

Gal Gadot

Gal Gadot reportedly plays hardball, won't sign on for 'Wonder Woman' again if Brett Ratner is still on board. Source 5d.

Post Date: 29th Jan, 2018 - 5:26am / Post ID: #

Gal Gadot Movies Music Fashion & Sports

Gal Gadot's powerful response to Oscars snub. FANS have been left disappointed after Wonder Woman failed to score an Oscars nod, despite earning critical acclaim and smashing it at the box office last year. But Gal Gadot has had the perfect response. Source 7n.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Gal Gadot

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,