Octavian Introduction

Octavian Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 5th Jul, 2006 - 5:15pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

RPGer
Post Date: 5th Jul, 2006 - 4:57pm / Post ID: #

Octavian Introduction
A Friend

Octavian Introduction

Hey everyone. I'm new to this site but not new to the RPG scene. I like to RP when I have the time. I also like to RP about anything.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 5th Jul, 2006 - 5:01pm / Post ID: #

Introduction Octavian

Welcome Future RPGer

We are glad that you have taken the time to register. To become an RPGer here is very simple. You can find all the details within our RPG Page. You may also find the following links of help to you:

Read --> Posting Policy | See All Boards | Site Map | FAQ

Post Date: 5th Jul, 2006 - 5:11pm / Post ID: #

Octavian Introduction
A Friend

Octavian Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Thanks for the welcome, Zydir. So I have to post 30 times before I can join a RPG?

Post Date: 5th Jul, 2006 - 5:15pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,034
Flag Posts: 51,691
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,591.93 FP
Charm: 394

Introduction Octavian

If you want to participate in group play you need 30 posts... did you read the rules before Registration? spock.gif

If you are just looking at starting your own RPG then head over to the Member Wars page. All the links are on the RPG Stuff page and the various requirements.

NOTE: We do have a contest on now for Free Premium Membership if you want to avoid the hassel of posts here.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!

> TOPIC: Octavian Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,