Primrosepath Introduction

Primrosepath Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 12th Jul, 2006 - 4:32pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
General Discussion
Post Date: 10th Jul, 2006 - 3:10am / Post ID: #

A Friend

I am looking forward to reading the posts on history, politics, sci-fi, weird stuff, and anything interesting to me.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 10th Jul, 2006 - 3:13am / Post ID: #

Member + Agent Zapper
[?] CPosts: 3,709
Flag Posts: 4,419
Avg: 0.6 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 15.7%
[+] Gain: 224.48 FP
Charm: 150

Introduction Primrosepath

Primrosepath, this forum is much more than reading, and is also based on participation. Please be sure to read the rules and FAQ sections of the forum, and also update your profile to get rid of the newbie frog. Also be sure to tell us more about yourself, and begin constructively posting in topics that interest you. Thanks!

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Conservative
Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 30th Apr, 2004 - 8:51pm
Signature: Sooner or later the things you own end up owning you.
Post Date: 10th Jul, 2006 - 11:47pm / Post ID: #

Member Senior
[?] CPosts: 697
Flag Posts: 759
Avg: 0.1 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 3.0%
[+] Gain: 200.00 FP
Charm: 40

Primrosepath Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Primrosepath, you will find the more you participate the more interested you get. The only advice I would give is the same thing Malexander just gave you. Read the rules and FAQs and join the discussions. You will find this site to be the cleanest, best regulated, anywhere on the net. Welcome.

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Republican
Tenet: Catholic | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Eighty Something | Joined: Reg. 25th Mar, 2006 - 1:49am
Signature:
Post Date: 11th Jul, 2006 - 12:09am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thank you malexander and mousetrails. I have been to less regulated sites and the result is the discussions aren't worth a dime. I have carefully read the rules about posting.

Offtopic but,
mousetrails: I have read so many posts my head is dizzy did you state that you are a ham radio opperator? If so would you post some info about how that works.

Post Date: 12th Jul, 2006 - 4:58am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Let me welcome you to the community. Hope you are enjoying it so far. I did move your John Madden Duck post from the World Records section the regular science and unusual since I didn't find anything about the duck being a world record on the site or else where. Here is the new place it is resting.

https://www.bordeglobal.com/foruminv/index....T&f=92&t=19269&

Post Date: 12th Jul, 2006 - 3:02pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thank you Konquererz. I wasn't sure where to put the four legged duck. I remembered as a kid reading the Guiness Book of World Records and they always had weird animals, fat guys, siamese twins, etc....

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 12th Jul, 2006 - 3:36pm / Post ID: #

Dia. Mod + Chief Mod
[?] CPosts: 17,375
Flag Posts: 21,317
Avg: 2.7 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 70.0%
[+] Gain: 1,240.35 FP
Charm: 342

Hi! How are you? Welcome aboard. I hope you have a great time in our community and enjoy intelligent discussion. I look forward reading your posts. Take Care.
LDS smile.gif

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Humanitarian
Tenet: -- | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 8th Sep, 2002 - 5:01pm
Signature: Don't make someone your priority when you're only their option
Post Date: 12th Jul, 2006 - 4:32pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Primrosepath Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing

Hello LDS_forever,

I believe I have read in one of your posts that your from Argentina. I'll bet it is beautiful there. One day when I win the Lotto. I will run away to Argentina and leave all my cares behind. wink.gif

Reconcile Edited: primrosepath on 12th Jul, 2006 - 4:33pm

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Primrosepath Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,