Monsanto

Monsanto - Sciences, Education, Art, Writing, UFO - Posted: 14th Sep, 2016 - 1:54pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 7th May, 2008 - 3:54am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Monsanto

Monsanto

Monsanto's Harvest of Fear

Monsanto already dominates America's food chain with its genetically modified seeds. Now it has targeted milk production. Just as frightening as the corporation's tactics -- ruthless legal battles against small farmers -- is its decades-long history of toxic contamination. We speak to James Steele, contributing editor at Vanity Fair.
Ref. https://www.democracynow.org/2008/5/6/monsa...harvest_of_fear

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 7th May, 2008 - 2:09pm / Post ID: #

Monsanto
A Friend

Monsanto

I am not sure I want Monsanto taking over the milk production. I think a lot of our problems nowadays is all the "enhancements" these companies have done to the food chain to make it 'better' for us.

Post Date: 14th Sep, 2016 - 1:54pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Monsanto UFO & Writing Art Education Sciences

Bayer to acquire Monsanto for $66B

The Germany-based health and agricultural giant reached a deal to acquire the seed and pesticide firm in yet another jolt to a global agricultural sector that has been rocked by sluggish crop prices. Bayer said Wednesday it agreed to pay $128 per share in cash for St. Louis-based Monsanto after months of acquisition talks. Ref. USAToday.

> TOPIC: Monsanto

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,