Eat & Run Thief

Eat Run Thief - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 11th Apr, 2017 - 3:22pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 11th Apr, 2017 - 10:39am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Eat & Run Thief

Revealed: the bill that led to man's arrest

A CUSTOMER (2pec) at a high-end Gold Coast restaurant allegedly ran into the sea when he was handed this receipt. This is what he was running from. Ref. Source 8t.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 11th Apr, 2017 - 1:43pm / Post ID: #

Eat & Run Thief
A Friend

Thief Run and Eat

I laughed so much when I read this story. He saw his bill and took off. Then his excuse for leaving was so pathetic. I can imagine him running away and jumping in the ocean.

Post Date: 11th Apr, 2017 - 1:50pm / Post ID: #

Eat & Run Thief
A Friend

Eat & Run Thief History & Civil Business Politics

It takes all kinds of people and to order this much food and then try to run away. I have had to chase people down before who have done the dine and dash routine. I have a feeling he went into sticker shock when he saw his bill. But that is a lot of food for one person.

Post Date: 11th Apr, 2017 - 3:22pm / Post ID: #

Eat & Run Thief
A Friend

Thief Run and Eat

Two lobsters for $390? My goodness, did the lobsters get up and perform a rap performance for him before they jumped into the boiling water, cooked themselves, and then fed themselves to this guy? I can't see any other reason to charge so much for a lobster dinner. That said, the bill is the bill and his reason is pretty funny. I guess he was looking for her underwater and not hiding from police.

> TOPIC: Eat & Run Thief

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,