Froggy Introduction

Froggy Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 18th Jul, 2006 - 10:30am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Military & International Affairs
Post Date: 13th Jul, 2006 - 4:46pm / Post ID: #

Froggy Introduction
A Friend

Froggy Introduction

Ex Navy SEAL (Vietnam), interest in international affairs & forecasting. "New Lies For Old," "We Will Bury You," " "The Naked Communist" . . . . WWIII survival.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 13th Jul, 2006 - 5:06pm / Post ID: #

Introduction Froggy

Welcome Friend

Thanks for taking the time to register. If you have read our Rules and Constructive Posting Policy then you will know how we do things around here, but if you have not, then please take the time to do so now --> Posting Policy. To help everyone get to know you better you may like to take a minute to update your profile by clicking on 'My Controls' near the top of this page and clicking on any 'Edit' link.

Here are some other links that may help you get started:
See All Boards | Site Map | FAQ

Post Date: 15th Jul, 2006 - 3:20am / Post ID: #

Diamond + Chief
[?] CPosts: 5,097
Flag Posts: 7,087
Avg: 0.9 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 24.2%
[+] Gain: 1,203.00 FP
Charm: 301

Froggy Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Welcome to the Forum, Froggy! We are glad to have you join us. Please do explore the boards and join in the discussions. We welcome your participation here, and look forward to your contributions.

I'm curious what you're speaking of! What type of forecasting are you interested in? Are you talking about predictions by mystic, or by mathematics?

Welcome, and Enjoy!
Roz

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Conservative
Tenet: LDS (Mormon) | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Sixty Something | Joined: Reg. 28th Jun, 2003 - 12:34pm
Signature: Don't miss out on a blessing because it's not packaged the way you expect.
Post Date: 16th Jul, 2006 - 4:51am / Post ID: #

Froggy Introduction
A Friend

Introduction Froggy

Hello. My usual interest is in forecasting such as produced by an intelligence analyst. But I'll take it any way I can get it! Prescience is good, too. What I care about is accuracy.

Message Edited!
Persephone: It is not necessary to quote the entire post of the user above you. See Constructive Posting Policy.

Post Date: 17th Jul, 2006 - 12:45am / Post ID: #

Diamond + Chief
[?] CPosts: 5,097
Flag Posts: 7,087
Avg: 0.9 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 24.2%
[+] Gain: 1,203.00 FP
Charm: 301

Introduction Froggy

Interesting. And where do you come by your intelligence analysts? Is there a website you frequent, or do you have military friends who keep you in the know? Oh, wait, are you still in the military?

We have an International News board with several discussions ongoing about the events in the Middle East and elsewhere that you may be interested in joining. That would be Here. We also have a Military Tactics board Here, and a Science and Unusual board, a Survival board... etc etc. I'm sure you can find your way around by now. Looking forward to your posts in our discussions!

Roz

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Conservative
Tenet: LDS (Mormon) | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Sixty Something | Joined: Reg. 28th Jun, 2003 - 12:34pm
Signature: Don't miss out on a blessing because it's not packaged the way you expect.
Post Date: 18th Jul, 2006 - 5:18am / Post ID: #

Froggy Introduction
A Friend

Froggy Introduction

The people I follow are all on the Internet. Good example is Joel Skousen (.com), for long-term stuff. His World Affairs Brief (.com) is good for in-depth current events.

My military friends were all field people, not the sort privy to strategic sorts of things.

I haven't been in the military for a long time.

I looked a little at the International News board.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 18th Jul, 2006 - 10:30am / Post ID: #

Froggy Introduction

Your last post (USA vs. Iran) was deleted for not being constructive, based on one or some of the following:

1. Stay on the topic, see our Constructive Posting Policy
2. Ensure that you use good English, no slang, etc.
3. Do not post just off topic messages.
4. Make sure that you are not just trying to increase your post count, but also add worthwhile replies.

> TOPIC: Froggy Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,