Kat22 Introduction

Kat22 Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 15th Jul, 2006 - 3:12am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 15th Jul, 2006 - 3:03am / Post ID: #

Kat22 Introduction
A Friend

Kat22 Introduction

Hi-

I am checking this site out cause I heard I can get some questions answered in the LDS section. Hope everyone is swell smile.gif

In Christ,
Kat22

Reconcile Edited: Kat22 on 15th Jul, 2006 - 3:07am

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 15th Jul, 2006 - 3:12am / Post ID: #

Me
Diamond + Author
[?] CPosts: 3,526
Flag Posts: 4,033
Avg: 0.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 13.9%
[+] Gain: 200.00 FP
Charm: 226

Introduction Kat

Welcome to the forum!

There are several of us here who will be happy to answer your questions.

Go to the LDS Studies board, under the Religious Studies board. There are several topics open there. Some of them might contain answers, or at least be headed in the direction you are seeking. If not, then feel free to ask your questions in a new topic, and one of us will likely attempt to answer your questions quickly.

Please keep in mind that no topic on this board is so old that we consider it closed. If there is a topic, it is open for further discussion and/or questions.

If you have questions that you wish to ask in private, feel free to contact me directly, by clicking on either the email button or Yahoo! button beneath this (or any other of my) message(s).

Also, we ask that you update your profile, to get rid of the annoying frog.

Please read the rules and the topics on constructive posting, as they are very important concerning the way we keep this forum.

Again, welcome, and I look forward to your questions and comments.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: LDS (Mormon) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Sixty Something | Joined: Reg. 24th Aug, 2003 - 12:23pm
Signature:

> TOPIC: Kat22 Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,