Vaniificat Introduction - Page 2 of 2

Haha...yes, I suppose that the coincidence - Page 2 - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 17th Jul, 2006 - 2:16pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Post Date: 17th Jul, 2006 - 1:28am / Post ID: #

Diamond + Chief
[?] CPosts: 5,097
Flag Posts: 7,087
Avg: 0.9 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 24.2%
[+] Gain: 1,203.00 FP
Charm: 301

Vaniificat Introduction - Page 2

Welcome to the Forum, Vaniificat! Glad to have you join us. Great intro, too . I see you're already finding your way around the boards - terrific! It's funny that you say you aren't 90 when your age shows in your profile as 95! Looking forward to your contributions on the forum.

Welcome, and Enjoy!
Roz

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Conservative
Tenet: LDS (Mormon) | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Sixty Something | Joined: Reg. 28th Jun, 2003 - 12:34pm
Signature: Don't miss out on a blessing because it's not packaged the way you expect.
Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 17th Jul, 2006 - 2:42am / Post ID: #

Vaniificat Introduction
A Friend

Introduction Vaniificat

I don't know about the RPG; I have yet to look into that. Probably not, but perhaps.

And as for my age, Roz...the site directions did tell me to not put my real age grin.gif

Post Date: 17th Jul, 2006 - 3:29am / Post ID: #

Diamond + Chief
[?] CPosts: 5,097
Flag Posts: 7,087
Avg: 0.9 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 24.2%
[+] Gain: 1,203.00 FP
Charm: 301

Vaniificat Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Yes, I know. I just thought it cute that you would choose that turn of phrase when your age actually shows over 90 smile.gif

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Conservative
Tenet: LDS (Mormon) | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Sixty Something | Joined: Reg. 28th Jun, 2003 - 12:34pm
Signature: Don't miss out on a blessing because it's not packaged the way you expect.
Post Date: 17th Jul, 2006 - 2:16pm / Post ID: #

Vaniificat Introduction
A Friend

Page 2 Introduction Vaniificat

Haha...yes, I suppose that the coincidence of choosing just that was sort of funny, seeing as how I didn't intend to do it smile.gif

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Vaniificat Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,