Takeshi Introduction

Takeshi Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 15th Jul, 2006 - 12:29pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 13th Jul, 2006 - 10:26pm / Post ID: #

Takeshi Introduction
A Friend

Takeshi Introduction

I am a young man in search of passion and just the empty space of the world has drawn me into wandering it. I am someone who is in need to find out the answers and why they were put there. I am a curious person who is here not only to have fun, but to explore the world of rpg texting adventures! biggrin.gif

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 14th Jul, 2006 - 10:43pm / Post ID: #

Me
Diamond + Author
[?] CPosts: 3,526
Flag Posts: 4,033
Avg: 0.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 13.9%
[+] Gain: 200.00 FP
Charm: 226

Introduction Takeshi

Welcome to the forum!

Please read the rules and the topics on constructive posting. You should particularly pay attention to the rules about participating in the RPGs.

Have fun, and I look forward to reading your posts on the forum.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: LDS (Mormon) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Sixty Something | Joined: Reg. 24th Aug, 2003 - 12:23pm
Signature:
Post Date: 15th Jul, 2006 - 3:23am / Post ID: #

Diamond + Chief
[?] CPosts: 5,097
Flag Posts: 7,087
Avg: 0.9 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 24.2%
[+] Gain: 1,203.00 FP
Charm: 301

Takeshi Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Welcome to the Forum, Takeshi! We're glad to have you join us. Please do explore the boards and join in our discussions. We look forward to your contributions here.

Welcome, and Enjoy!
Roz

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Conservative
Tenet: LDS (Mormon) | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Sixty Something | Joined: Reg. 28th Jun, 2003 - 12:34pm
Signature: Don't miss out on a blessing because it's not packaged the way you expect.
Post Date: 15th Jul, 2006 - 12:29pm / Post ID: #

Introduction Takeshi

Welcome Future RPGer

We are glad that you have taken the time to register. To become an RPGer here is very simple. You can find all the details within our RPG Page. You may also find the following links of help to you:

Read --> Posting Policy | See All Boards | Site Map | FAQ

> TOPIC: Takeshi Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,