Father Held After Choking Son

Father Held Choking Son - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 21st Dec, 2013 - 3:17am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Police said the man is expected to charged with two offences under the Children’s Act
Post Date: 20th Dec, 2013 - 1:00pm / Post ID: #

Please feel free to reply to this thread if you wish to participate in the following discussion:

international QUOTE
POLICE arrested a 48-year-old Laventille man on Tuesday night after he allegedly slapped and choked his four-year-old son during a dispute with his wife.

The little boy 'tried to break up the fight" by getting in between his parents in order to have them stop, police said.

It was while doing so that the man raised the child off the floor by his T-shirt and began slapping and choking him, police said. Source 2

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 20th Dec, 2013 - 11:40pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Son Choking Held Father

Another sign that we can never be sure that someone we know and spend our days with, and might even give birth to a child with might wake up one day to kill his own defenseless son in such a violent manner.

I still have faith in humanity though. There are people who are really good and they are all around us. We only have to open our eyes and selves to them!

Rest in peace little fellow...

21st Dec, 2013 - 12:19am / Post ID: #

Father Held After Choking Son Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

international QUOTE
Rest in peace little fellow...

This was bad but he did not kill the child he assaulted him. There was a 14 year old that also tried to stop it and she was also assaulted.

Post Date: 21st Dec, 2013 - 3:17am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Son Choking Held Father

Oh, I didn't get in the trouble of reading the source, as the story already seemed very depressing and mind numbing for me... Thank god the kid is alive..

> TOPIC: Father Held After Choking Son

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,