Sj3vans Introduction

Sj3vans Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 17th Jul, 2006 - 1:40am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 16th Jul, 2006 - 9:01pm / Post ID: #

Sj3vans Introduction
A Friend

Sj3vans Introduction

Hello everyone,

I am a Latter Day Saint of about 13 years. I live in South Eastern United States where its not too hot nor too cold. I am married with 3 kids, ages 9, 6, and 1. I enjoy computer networking, snow skiing, chess, shooting, and anything with my family.

I found this site through the mormon banner exchange and I'm looking for high quality discussions about the Gospel; especially topics off the beaten path.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 16th Jul, 2006 - 9:08pm / Post ID: #

Introduction Sjvans

Welcome LDS Member

Thanks for posting your introduction message, this forum allows you to interact positively with many people on varying topics such as LDS Church news, Doctrine, the Book of Mormon, etc. However, do keep in mind that LDS Related Discussion is kept only in the LDS Related Boards as this is an International Community.

The next thing you should do now is update your profile. You can do this by clicking the link called, 'My Controls' in the top menu. You may wish to venture over to the LDS Deep Doctrine board or the News & RM Section and have a look around.

If you like RPGs then you may also be interested in playing: Nephi RPG where you can 'Journey to the Promised Land'

Here are some quick links for you to look over when you have time:
Read --> Posting Policy | See All Boards | Site Map | FAQ

Post Date: 17th Jul, 2006 - 1:40am / Post ID: #

Diamond + Chief
[?] CPosts: 5,097
Flag Posts: 7,087
Avg: 0.9 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 24.2%
[+] Gain: 1,203.00 FP
Charm: 301

Sj3vans Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Welcome to the Forum, sj3vans! We are glad to have you join us. We are an International Community, and not every member here is LDS. We have a great LDS Deep Doctrine section, as well as LDS Studies for non-members. Looking forward to your contributions around the Forum.

Welcome, and Enjoy!
Roz

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Conservative
Tenet: LDS (Mormon) | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Sixty Something | Joined: Reg. 28th Jun, 2003 - 12:34pm
Signature: Don't miss out on a blessing because it's not packaged the way you expect.

> TOPIC: Sj3vans Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,