Vore Introduction

Vore Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 17th Jul, 2006 - 8:14pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 17th Jul, 2006 - 6:41pm / Post ID: #

Vore Introduction
A Friend

Vore Introduction

The name I post under is the name of a character from a book I hope to finish one day.

I am a 45 year old, retired US Navy sailor. I have been more than half way around the world, more than once. Never quite made it all the way. I have also been a comic book collector for most of my life. Though I no longer have my collection, my wife doesn't like comics.

I am some what of an avid reader. Mostly I read Sci-Fi. I also read fantasy, action, adventure, and mystery. I like movies of the same type.

I first started playing RPG's back in the late 70's. (Yes, I am that old) My first was AD&D. I still think that 1st Edition is the best.

What I hope to get form being on this site is inspiration to finish my book.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 17th Jul, 2006 - 6:54pm / Post ID: #

Dia. Mod + Chief Mod
[?] CPosts: 17,375
Flag Posts: 21,317
Avg: 2.7 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 70.1%
[+] Gain: 1,240.35 FP
Charm: 342

Introduction Vore

Hi Vore, welcome aboard. I hope you have a great time in our community. Please feel free to check the site around and join our many discussions. As you can see, we have tons of topics and I am sure you can be of great contribution to our site. Also please make sure to read the requirements for RPG. I look forward reading your posts. Take Care.
LDS

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Humanitarian
Tenet: -- | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 8th Sep, 2002 - 5:01pm
Signature: Don't make someone your priority when you're only their option
Post Date: 17th Jul, 2006 - 7:52pm / Post ID: #

Vore Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Welcome Future RPGer

We are glad that you have taken the time to register. To become an RPGer here is very simple. You can find all the details within our RPG Page. You may also find the following links of help to you:

Read --> Posting Policy | See All Boards | Site Map | FAQ

Post Date: 17th Jul, 2006 - 8:14pm / Post ID: #

Diamond + Author
[?] CPosts: 2,053
Flag Posts: 2,535
Avg: 0.4 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 9.7%
[+] Gain: 4,034.80 FP
Charm: 111

Introduction Vore

Hi Vore, welcome to the forum. I read with interest that you are a retired US Navy Sailor, maybe you might enjoy the posts in the military hardware and tactics section, as well as the other topics available here.
I hope you enjoy yourself here, and look forward to reading some of your posts. Best wishes, Diane.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Humanitarian
Tenet: Baptist | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 13th Oct, 2005 - 8:53am
Signature:

> TOPIC: Vore Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,