How Long Does It Take To Kill Superman?

How Long Kill Superman - Comic / Anime PBP RPGs, Reviews - Posted: 4th Oct, 2017 - 11:20am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 17th Jul, 2006 - 8:18pm / Post ID: #

How long does green kryptonite have to be around Superman before he actually dies?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 24th Jul, 2006 - 11:43am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Superman Kill To It Long How

No one really knows how long it would take to kill superman. It would depend on how 'charged' he was before was near the kryptonite. Kryptonite works like a poison making him weaker and weaker the longer he is exposed. Like other poisons, your bodies strength before the poison would determine how long you could resist it.

13th Mar, 2016 - 4:40pm / Post ID: #

How Long Does It Take To Kill Superman? Reviews & RPGs PBP Anime / Comic

That's an interesting question that Knoquerez answers well. I think it will take a serious load of kryptonite to do that as in past shows / comics the affects were temporary and soon as he was away from it his body healed. In fact, I think to do the job someone would probably have to use a kryptonite dagger.

4th Oct, 2017 - 11:20am / Post ID: #

Superman Kill To It Long How

That's a good question. From all that I've seen and read green kryptonite is a very slow killer but it never truly kills just puts him to sleep, maybe? I don't know about the other colors.

> TOPIC: How Long Does It Take To Kill Superman?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,