Neighbors From Hell - What Can You Do?

Neighbors Hell Do - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 24th Jul, 2017 - 4:32pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

14th Jun, 2014 - 10:49pm / Post ID: #

Have you ever had to deal with neighbors from 'hell'? I've dealt with this many times and it is often associated with apartments (Flats) and close space communities where people are more or less together like sardines. Neighbors From Hell - is having neighbors who cannot understand reason or civilized talk. They occupy their real estate with no concern for those that live around them. Most times Neighbors From Hell are associated with being loud or dirty. Have you ever had to deal with Neighbors From Hell?

international QUOTE
Small irritations, repeated over and over, can lead to increasing anger and violence, says Raymond Novaco, professor of psychology at the University of California at Irvine. The press is littered with horrifying tales of exaggerated responses to neighbors: On July 18, a Locust Valley (N.Y.) man stabbed to death the man who lived downstairs after complaining of a loud radio. Ref. Source 8

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3212 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 4th Jan, 2015 - 11:50am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Do You What Hell Neighbors

Couple Complained About Neighbor So Much They Were Arrested

Paul Sohacki and Katherine Gannon were charged with stalking their... [..] The couple said that they had to film Ellis to document what they say was trespassing and menacing behavior. Soon cameras covered their property, and they supplemented their security cameras with cameras in their cars and carried cameras everywhere they went. Ref. Source 8

15th Jan, 2015 - 5:22am / Post ID: #

Neighbors From Hell - What Can You Do? History & Civil Business Politics

I've been in this situation before and its never pretty. On one hand you don't want to make enemies and yet on the other hand they are affecting your peace. I tried talking to them nicely but they decided to irritate me more by being even louder. I just faced the fact that some people are evil. Happily I don't live around them anymore.

International Level: New Activist / Political Participation: 17 ActivistPoliticianNew Activist 1.7%

Post Date: 23rd Jul, 2017 - 11:59pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Neighbours' fights 'make me sick'. CHLOE heard a thump through her lounge's wall. At first she thought it was one of the kids - then there was thunderous shouting. Source 8n.

Post Date: 24th Jul, 2017 - 12:27pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Yeah, when it's this bad the best thing to do is call the police. It sounds like the violence was life threatening.

Post Date: 24th Jul, 2017 - 4:32pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

I had a neighbor that was loud obnoxious and could careless about his nieghbors and would throw stuff in the neighbor's yard and then report them to the city. I filled him doing this to my yard and then confronted him about it. I told him it happens again I would have the city, the police and me to deal with. Funny how his place went up for sale less than a month later.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!

> TOPIC: Neighbors From Hell - What Can You Do?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,